THEY'RE BACK!! NOOOOOO!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I Know Right!!, And They Were Only On Sale For TWO Years!!
I had to semi-complete my collection through a seller in Canada. And I'm still missing like 2 sets.

When furby's came out it only made me think Japan has way too much technology on their hands. I always said it was the demon toy.
They're American. Not Japanese. They would be a LOT cuter if they were Japanese. They're like obsessed with cute over there.

I'm still waiting for those little troll dolls to make a comeback... I somehow sense it...
(from Wikipedia)

On June 22, 2010, DreamWorks Animation announced plans to create a film based on the toys, under the direction of Tim Hill. The brother–sister writing team of Adam Wilson and Melanie Wilson LaBracio will write the screenplay, and Dannie Festa of Festa Entertainment will executive produce.In June 2012, it was reported that Chloë Moretz will voice the female lead, while the role of the male lead, Masklin, had been offered to Jason Schwartzman.
Unfortunately, you're right.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well it seemed like something Japan would create. They made those stupid annoying tamagotchi!! >< and yes Japan is the capital of cuteness. I've been to Japan twice and let me tell you even the police stations over there have a cute mascot. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You don't need to understand anything? XD I'm not sure how to take that, but I was not referring to you :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ooookkkk but thats not at all what I meant...

I meant to Spencer don't accuse a an entire group of people of something without knowing what it is you are talking about :smirk: Liking cute things doesn't make everyone a furry.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well I apologize to you for jumping to conclusions. Hope you can forgive me. And I'm being serious on that note.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Liking cute things doesn't make everyone a furry.
Cute things don't have to be furry. Look at human babies.

Furry things don't have to be cute. Look at tarantulas.

Still, getting back on this toyline. There's a small resurgence of 1990's things, but it's far too early for them to come back in full force. And quite honestly, when 1980's things came back, not too many of them were popular either. He-Man's comeback was a flop, Inspector Gadget's new cartoon series was shown everywhere BUT the US... TMNT had a lot of traction last decade, but that's because 4Kids and Playmates helped aggressively push it. Not everything from the 90's is going to be a successful comeback. Especially something they already tried bringing back with hilariously bad results.

Besides, kids just came off those lame hamsters. Something exactly the same would seem passe, and just won't latch on. We'd see them on store shelves in November, and clearance early January.

Between forcing this back onto the public and making movies about every single franchise they have, Hasbro's really starting to annoy me. They have enough revenue streams not to need to shove this thing that was only sort of popular down everyone's throats for a third time.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dunno. Its kind of cute. I wouldn't buy one though. 60 bucks could get me either a new release video game, or 3-4 used games that I would enjoy much more :stick_out_tongue:

I had a baby furby. I actually enjoyed playing with it.