Things that make you go YAY!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Our new children's zoo is opening!!! :excited::excited::excited: They started working on it a couple years ago, and it's finally finished. It was a huge renovation project, and it sounds like the new one will be really nice. One of the star attractions will be penguins, which sound like a lot of fun. I can't wait to go check it out! I don't get to the zoo as much as I used to; my freshman year in high school I visited two or three times a week! now I only seem to get there a few times a year, but that makes me appreciate it all the more when I do get to go. The next thing they're going to work on, if they can scrounge up the money for it, is a new and much improved polar bear exhibit. Here's hoping!

On another note, summer has finally come to Erie. We just brought the shorts and t-shirts down from the attic. I walked a couple miles today to KMart and my grandma's house. It was soooo nice. I also had a dream last night that we had a swimming pool... If only that part were true!!
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
In all my years on this planet, I definately can say nothing makes me go yay more than being head over heels in love :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Going to a movie and eating a big bucket of popcorn with butter on it...That's making me hungry now.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oooh, yay to the clothes from the dryer and to the uber-buttered popcorn. Though it's a little too hot out right now for me to enjoy clothes fresh out of the dryer...
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
What about warm, home made chocolate chip cookies with a nice cold glass of milk.

ryan

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay to hunting through my tapes of Muppet Baby episodes and finding an episode of the Jim Henson Hour even though I thought I'd never seen the JHH! :smile: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
albacore,on toasted bread,lots of mayo,pickles & cheese<yumm>I mean yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy lol. :big_grin: