Things that make you go YAY!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Whatever said:
It's really fun to type your own name into a search engine and find what comes up!
Hehehe. I do that all the time. Turns out I'm a famous Olympic runner or somethin... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Things that make me go Yay!!

Whatever said:
It's really fun to type your own name into a search engine and find what comes up!
The only thing that pops up under my name,is the post of Things That Scare Me... :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
For the first time in a quarter of a century I am in *love* :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Beebers

Reaction score
beaker said:
For the first time in a quarter of a century I am in *love*
Even better - you're evidently still alive. Recovered from zee Delirium of Zee Germitage?? Had visions of you in dire straits still maybe.
Zee love is zee great thing - eez never ever too late. Congratulations and Felicitations to ya. And, glad you're okay.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Even better - you're evidently still alive. Recovered from zee Delirium of Zee Germitage?? Had visions of you in dire straits still maybe.
Zee love is zee great thing - eez never ever too late. Congratulations and Felicitations to ya. And, glad you're okay.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
thanks! yes, tis a great feeling to have finally found the special someone Ive been all my life for^^ As for the sickness...well, to be perfectly candid Im still sick. I have a bad cough that wont go away, and a sore throat. Someday I shall be all better, hopefully soon!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I got to meet Pat Monahan, from the group Train, on Friday! :big_grin: Well, it wasn't much of a meeting; he just signed a CD for me and commented on the fact that he'd never seen the name "Corinne" before (that's my Mom's name - I had him sign it for her). But I was there with a friend of mine, and her mom used to teach him in second grade! So that was kinda fun. He said he remembered her, and then he apologized. He said he makes a habit of apologizing to any of his former teachers because he's sure he was a handful. So she said he didn't stand out, which she meant in a good way to indicate he wasn't a troublemaker, but it sounded kinda funny. Libbie and I were teasing her about it a bit. Pat just laughed and said he was glad, he spent most of his school years trying to avoid being called on. He seemed like a really fun and nice guy. He and a couple other local folks had cut a CD to benefit Erie Day School, where his kids go to school. So they were there signing copies of the CD. Next week he's doing a benefit for Asbury Woods, a local nature reserve, and they're going to name a lookout deck after his late mother. It's pretty cool having a homegrown celebrity with lots of hometown pride! :smile:
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
having the person I voted for made Person the Month! :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
bowl of vanilla bean ice-cream,half-baked(Ben & Jerry's),topped with choc. chips & or rainbow sprinkles

Whatever

Reaction score
I got an A- in Spanish! I only got a B+ in it last semester,and I was dead set on getting a better grade this time. And I did it! Yipppeeeeeee!!! :big_grin:
I got an A in Business German, and I dunno what my other grades are yet. :cool:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Watching some political show in which they have the audience cheer when they say the names of the presidential candidates and seeing the audience cheer more at the candidate I hope will win makes me go yay!

*Gasp!*

Also, drawing comic strips makes me go yay.