Things you miss

What do you miss the most?

• Total voters

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On another note, anyone remember when Rosita used to have wings? Lol.
Yes. I don't quite understand why that concept was dropped, unless it was just simply easier to build and to work her without wings of any kind.

Makes me kind of wonder too, if she was originally conceived as a fruit bat, why didn't they make her a fruit bat? That probably would have made for an interesting character, unless they felt she would probably be constantly mistaken for being associated with Count.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I miss the Roosevelt Franklin skits, they were so funny. :sympathy:
I know they were a bad influence on kids, but still.

Drtooth

Reaction score
To expand on what I said a while ago...

I miss them not talking about engineering. Seriously... ever see Lever Lover (I want to resist saying "Sorry Paul :sympathy:")? It's basically the most random (and not in that good a way) you can get...

It's not a bad song, but... :"ELMO! You gave me a FORK! Praise the gods! I'm incredibly all about levers on a pretty disturbing level." Really?!?

One episode featured three consecutive segments about pullies. 2 with Grover. Though I do indeed like Super Grover 2.0 and that Spider-Monster Turn of the Dark is the most biting thing I've seen in the show's history... the show has become Engineering Street. Plain and simple. I know there's a failing in the pubic school system and SW is on too much of a budget to bring back a 3-2-1 Contact style show. But not everything has to be trail and error based inventing.

I also miss when Spoofs came naturally, and didn't need press releases that were reaching so badly they listed an episode where someone plays Simon Sez as a "spoof on the game Simon Sez." I get that they need the big celebrity word on the street/pop culture parodies and references to get the adults to actually watch the show with their kids instead of running to the Skinny Girl cocktail bottles and dishing on the mommies that didn't make it to their daily suburban snarkfest. I mean, I like some of the parody segments too, but they've become too important to the show lately. We never even get straight up Ernie and Bert segments anymore.