Things you wished they would have done in MFC

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Is there any 2 charachters in A Muppet Family Christmas that you know would have made a perfect scene together but weren't used together? Here's who I think

Big Bird and Doc

Grover and Gonzo

Oscar and Doc

Prarie and Rowlf: They could have argued over who was gonna play the Piano in during the Sesame Street Pagaent

The Two headed Monster and Animal

Also I think it would have been good to include Telly in this special, He could have been worrying about what they were gonna do when they were stranded there,

Anyone else?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I've sometimes wondered how Miss Piggy and Prairie Dawn would get along. :mad:

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Well she was looking out the window when Miss Piggy had finally made it to Ma Bear's and she seemed pretty eager about it.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I agree, Grover and Gonzo would make an interesting combination. :smile:

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
I can see it now

Grover: Hey......... Froggy..... Baby................. (slaps Kermit on back)

Kermit: Sheesh.... Hello Grover, glad you could make it (looks at camera) oh boy...

Grover: Oh Froggy, how wonderful it's going to be spending Christmas Eve with you.

Kermit: Listen Grover, I'm not gonna be able to hang out with you much while your'e here, Iv'e got to.......... Help the Swedish Chef cook, yeah, he's got a big Christmas Dinner to make, and can't do it all by himself, and I have to help Mrs. Bear hang up the Decorations, and........... shovel snow outside.

Grover; (disapointed) oh

Kermit: But don't worry, Iv'e got a friend that you will get along with just fine. Oh Gonzo...........

Gonzo: Yeah Kermit

Kermit: This is my friend Grover from Sesame Street, please do me a favor, keep him company while he's here, get to know him, spend time with him (leans close to Gonzo and kind of whispers) keep him away from me.

Gonzo: Oh...... but Kermit, I'm really not in the mood to make a new Friend, Camilla might leave me for that Turkey fella, I might have to sleep on a hanger on a hook on the wall, the old guy with the dog hates me, and.....

Kermit: I'll give you a raise

Gonzo: Well since you put it that way......... (puts his arm around Grover and walks off) so........ your'e from Sesame Street huh? How's the weather there this time of year? Iv'e always wanted to visit there, hey do you think they'd like my act?

Kermit: that was easy, but it's gonna cost me.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Love it Amazing mumford Bean and Grover i think would be funny they are just blissful charcaters

Beauregard

Reaction score
And note: Link Hogthrob and Dr Strangepork are Missing!

christyb

Reaction score
Completely off topic but I wished they would've release the entire thing on video.

Whatever

Reaction score
I think it's perfect the way it is.

christyb

Reaction score
yeah the movie is. I just miss those missing scenes from my copy.