Things you wished they would have done in MFC

christyb

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Link was in MTI. When Smollett first meets Benjamina Gunn on the island and she 'hi-yahs" him into the gong, Link is there looking down at Smollett and then Smollett says something like "old girlfriend".
Ahhhh...yes. It's coming back to me now. (if I don't get that movie for Christmas I'm gonna be angry at my parents for not letting me buy it when I found it yesterday)(I bet everyone gets tired of me thinking to myself in these parentheses.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
they arent in any movies, apart from link in MTI
Actually Dr Strangepork is in MFS. He's at the breakfast table (I think)

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Ooh! What if the honkers made friends with Beaker!? That'd be funny. "Honk, honk, honk!" "Meep, meep, meep!" "Honk, meep, honk, meep, honk, honk, honk!"
hahahaha that would be sooo cool
they have to do that :eek: !!!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Ooh! What if the honkers made friends with Beaker!? That'd be funny. "Honk, honk, honk!" "Meep, meep, meep!" "Honk, meep, honk, meep, honk, honk, honk!"
hahahaha that would be sooo cool
they have to do that :eek: !!!

WhereisScooter

Reaction score
Animal and Cookie Monster...CLASSIC, that's all I have to say

Also, I don't think Bean was part of the "muppet crew" at that point, hadn't he just been in Bunny Picnic at that point?

Apeaking of which, did Disney acquire the muppet productions such as Bunny picnin, emmet otter, Mr. whatever's christmas tree?

Also, does anyone out there have an unedited version MFC? I will sell my soul for a copy...write me and let me know if we can work out a deal. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
First off welcome to the forums. Secondly, go to the Buy,Sell, Trade section and post your request there. I don't have the full version or I'd help you myself.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
How bout this one? The Count and Beaker. The Count could be like One Meep! Two Meeps! Three Meeps! Four Meeps! Lightining Strikes and Beaker runs away scarred.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, no, lightning strikes Beaker! Even better!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I believe that Link can be seen at the end of the MFC in the carol sing.

Also, (sidenote), Dr. Strangepork was in MFS at the end scene on the beach. Miss Piggy is talking to the camera, and then it pans to some other characters until it reaches Gonzo. Dr. Strangepork is one of those characters (and he is wearing his PIS uniform). He also appeared in a Christmas Carol in the scene with the Ghost of Christmas Present at Fred and Martha Cratchit's Christmas party. He may also be in MTM at the wedding scene, but I cannot remember specifcally...