Things you wished they would have done in MFC

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also, isn't he in the Muppet Movie? And Link too? At the begining in the movie theatre?

But, back on topic: I'd have liked to see more of Guy Smiley.

And also I'd have liked to see Grover irritate Fat Blue.

Also, I think it would have been fun for the Turkey to leave Camilla and like Miss Piggy. "Keep your hands to yourself, turkey!" (From TGMC) It would have fitted well.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
And also I'd have liked to see Grover irritate Fat Blue.

Awsome Idea! This is what could have happened.

Grover approaches fat blue with a Present

Merry Christmas Sir!

Fat Blue: Oh no...... it's you again! Look I just want to enjoy my Christmas like everyone else here, without YOU ruining it for me.

Grover: But sir, I have come to give you this present that I bought for you sir. (hands fat blue the present)

Fat Blue: A Present? For me? Well how thoughtful......

Grover: Yes sir, tis the season of giving sir, peace on earth good will toward men, and all that good stuff.

Fat Blue: Well gee, mabye Iv'e had you wrong for all these years, let me just open this up and see what you got me.

Fat Blue opens the present, and there's a dress inside

Fat Blue: What is this? This is a girl's dress! I am not a girl! I am a BOY!

Grover: (looking all embarassed) Oh........ I am terribly sorry sir! That is for my little friend Prarie, Oh Dear, now I'm gonna have to rerap it, and I don't even know if Mrs. Bear has any extra wrapping paper.

Fat Blue: Look I'm just gonna go over there and grab a glass of Eggnog, and talk with those 2 elderly Gentlemen that just got here.....

Wait a Minute sir! THIS is your present (Pulls up another Present)

Fat Blue: Are you SURE that's for me

Grover: Sir I'm sure sure, I mean sir I'm sir sure, errrr, Sure I'm Sure sure, I mean YES this present is in fact for YOU

Fat Blue: Well........ okay....... (opens it up and looks amazed) Why..... why..... it's a Fruit Basket.

Grover: Oh boy.... I knew it, you don't like it, Your'e Alergic to fruit, I will have to take it back, Oh this is so terrible, (starts crying)

Fat Blue: No no, I LOVE IT! It's just what I wanted! And it's Beautiful! (Sets it down and gives Grover a Big Hug) Merry Christmas Pal........

Grover: Awww...... I just love Happy Endings

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
I can see it now

Grover: Hey......... Froggy..... Baby................. (slaps Kermit on back)

Kermit: Sheesh.... Hello Grover, glad you could make it (looks at camera) oh boy...

Grover: Oh Froggy, how wonderful it's going to be spending Christmas Eve with you.

Kermit: Listen Grover, I'm not gonna be able to hang out with you much while your'e here, Iv'e got to.......... Help the Swedish Chef cook, yeah, he's got a big Christmas Dinner to make, and can't do it all by himself, and I have to help Mrs. Bear hang up the Decorations, and........... shovel snow outside.

Grover; (disapointed) oh

Kermit: But don't worry, Iv'e got a friend that you will get along with just fine. Oh Gonzo...........

Gonzo: Yeah Kermit

Kermit: This is my friend Grover from Sesame Street, please do me a favor, keep him company while he's here, get to know him, spend time with him (leans close to Gonzo and kind of whispers) keep him away from me.

Gonzo: Oh...... but Kermit, I'm really not in the mood to make a new Friend, Camilla might leave me for that Turkey fella, I might have to sleep on a hanger on a hook on the wall, the old guy with the dog hates me, and.....

Kermit: I'll give you a raise

Gonzo: Well since you put it that way......... (puts his arm around Grover and walks off) so........ your'e from Sesame Street huh? How's the weather there this time of year? Iv'e always wanted to visit there, hey do you think they'd like my act?

Kermit: that was easy, but it's gonna cost me.
I agree with that. I often think about the similarities between Grover and Gonzo. Two blue, furry Muppets with very similar characteristics. It would be great to see them pal around with each other.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
How bout this one? The Count and Beaker. The Count could be like One Meep! Two Meeps! Three Meeps! Four Meeps! Lightining Strikes and Beaker runs away scarred.
Beauregard said:
No, no, lightning strikes Beaker! Even better!
OMG that would be beyond funny!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As far as everyone missing, or not being there, you have to look REAL close, I've watvhed that thing a billion times, and I see new Muppets in there everytime that I didn't see before, especially when they are decorating in the background and at the end of the caroling in front of the fire. But the GREATEST moment is at the very end when Jim and Sprocket are washing the dishes and Jim says something akin to: "They're having fun... I like when they have fun." I cry like a baby every time I see that.
Beauregard said:
Also, I think it would have been fun for the Turkey to leave Camilla and like Miss Piggy. "Keep your hands to yourself, turkey!" (From TGMC) It would have fitted well.
These are some of the best ideas I've ever read.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And Moppotop, and Hoobs?
No idea what Moppotop is...but certainly ths Hoobs!!!

And I've had an idea. Statler and Waldorf...meet Elmo!!!

How amazing!!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I don't think they would all survive that meeting. I think Statler, Waldorf, and Oscar the grouch are a much better trio.

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
No idea what Moppotop is...but certainly ths Hoobs!!!

How amazing!!
Mopotop is an English jim henson character from Moppotop's Shop.

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm...I almost wish they would have used a different voice for the turkey. He sounded so much like Rizzo that if I'm not constantly watching the screen (sometimes I have movies going on in the background) that I get confused. Other than that I would have liked to see more of Robin.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Robin had a lot.

Here's something.

Bert and Ernie didn't hae their own song in the carol melody at the end. How strange.