Think twice before buying from puppet-planet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetguy

Reaction score
robinthecrow, thank you for your sympathy. The thing is, I know for sure she received the payment as she stated in an e-mail to me that she received it and was getting started on the puppet. Unfortunately, I think she is maliciously doing this. She has no decency to at least give back a refund to anyone she has screwed over and that is disgusting as a human being. It's a darn shame, but I hope this post keeps many of the central's fans here away from her and being in a situation like this.

practicecactus

Reaction score
You're a braver man than I am.
I prob'ly wouldn't be making such bold claims of her maliciously and intentionally scamming, for fear of being sued for slander. [but I guess that'd at least get contact there in some way]
..Nah, who am I kidding, I'd be frothing at the mouth and say far worse. I feel for ya.

Just to play devil's advocate, there could very well be a reason for her not being contactable and seeming to have dissapeared, like, heaven forbid, being hit by a car and in hospital.. or worse.

muppetguy

Reaction score
You're a braver man than I am.
I prob'ly wouldn't be making such bold claims of her maliciously and intentionally scamming, for fear of being sued for slander. [but I guess that'd at least get contact there in some way]
..Nah, who am I kidding, I'd be frothing at the mouth and say far worse. I feel for ya.

Just to play devil's advocate, there could very well be a reason for her not being contactable and seeming to have dissapeared, like, heaven forbid, being hit by a car and in hospital.. or worse.
Ya know what, practiceactus, I highly doubt any suing would be in effect being that she has my money and I no product. That would be fraud. Second of all, if God forbid something happened like that, it's very hard for me to understand if anyone couldn't contact the people that bought from her, or checked her phone messages, etc. As you can see, I'm not the only one who she has taken money and never shipped the product to. I know it sounds malicious and all, but it is very frustrating and upsetting that I have not been in contact with her for 3 months. I had explained to my card company and they said, as well as frogboy, said I have gone above and beyond with trying to rectify this situation and now more forceful action must be taken. It is unfair, because i cannot have another puppet builder who is willing to make it for me, because she has my money that I would be able to send it to them.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
...Ironic, since I got the Shaggy Orange Monster puppet from there, with a week's wait.

muppetguy

Reaction score
...Ironic, since I got the Shaggy Orange Monster puppet from there, with a week's wait.
LamangoNumber2, how long ago was that? Because I had bought from her catalogue as well and received the puppet, but that was a very long time ago and seems like something has sadly changed.:sympathy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This could be a case of the Grim Reaper finding his way to her business and she's just allowing everything to go to the claims departments. That seems to be a trend, but not one that I endorse. Still, I would never in good conscience leave someone hanging like this.

Maybe she's trapped under a sea of fleece, foam and googly eyes? In the end, no matter what the issue - this sort of outcome greatly impacts other small businesses that will deliver promised product.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I agree, frogboy! And thanks for the light humor, a smile did cross my face...LOL. I think that everyone should not base every other small business they encounter and use puppet-planet.com as an example. Just because one business does this doesn't mean all of them will. I hope everyone keeps this in mind. My intention is NOT to scare people away from other small reputable businesses, but to make sure they don't make the same mistake I did with THIS particular one. Hope that clears everything up for everyone. I'm all for small businesses and still buy from many today!:smile:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
LamangoNumber2, how long ago was that? Because I had bought from her catalogue as well and received the puppet, but that was a very long time ago and seems like something has sadly changed.:sympathy:
My father orded it at least two weeks back.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Well, I guess she's just picking and choosing who she sends items too. Sad...just sad.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess she's just picking and choosing who she sends items too. Sad...just sad.
Oooh. If that is the case it's terrible. I think it's time for the Better Business Bureau etc. Why do some people think hiding solves the problem? Maybe she's working on your order...out of order? There's no excuse for bad communication or such a delay. :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.