This probably won't have much of an effect, but...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Thank you Sir Road Rat! Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy...and please, don't become as sad as me. :smile:

-Matt

roadrat15

Reaction score
Thank you, bold Sir Matt. i was a poster here before the 'big change', so it's nice to be back. Tell me, please . . .are you a 'Who' fanatic?

ssetta

Reaction score
This is getting a little out of hand, don't you think?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh, well a welcome back to you, oh great one who was here before the revolution. :smile:

Yes, certified WHO freak here. Play me Quadrophenia and I stop whatever I'm doing and just sing. Go to the General Discussion section and to my "Our Fav. Music" post...that'll show my insane love for them. My generation knows not the wonders of this great band. (Yeah...talkin' 'bout my generation...) :big_grin:

-Matt

roadrat15

Reaction score
It usually does! Whoops! Now back to your regulary scheduled program.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, I was angry at this post, but I am sorry if it went off for ya...you should see some of the general discussion questions...the subject should just be "Talk about whatever" for most of them. :smile: Again, Matt apologizes.

-Matt

roadrat15

Reaction score
Your fantasy is granted . . . .Tattoo, stop beating up our guests!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Tattoo? :confused:

Conrad?
Synthia?
Pinky?
Bon-bon?
Cheif?
MCCLOUD!!!

:big_grin: (MST ref.)

-Matt

ssetta

Reaction score
Guys, this is really serious. We need to get back on the subject. 123 Sesame Street from Season 25 has just been taken off completely. I looked at it today at 5 a.m., and it was Season 30. I think this means that Season 25 has been completely done away with. You guys just don't understand, which is why you got completely off topic. We really need to do something else to keep it on. I think maybe I should start a new petition, and explain it better. I will be starting a new thread about this as well.