Those Baby Sesame Street videos.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Just a bit of a correction...it is NOT the Miss Finch puppet being used to play Big Bird's aunt. It is the Mother Chair Bird puppet. Two completely different looking characters. Hope this helps.
I was thinking about it yesterday. The Henson people or the SW people couldn't let this pass without knowing that this character was previosly shown as the Mother Chair Bird.
This was a little dissapointing for me since so many creative people work there and could've designed an original puppet for this character.

Maybe they tought; "Meh... kids won't notice that...besides... Follow that Bird is too old to remember".
It was like seeing the Muppet theater owner playing a background puppet just for the heck of it.

Beside that, the Sesame Beginnings DVD's are wonderful and have such quality standards that are breathtaking.

doctort13

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
It should have, Elmo and his dad, Cookie and his mom, Prairie Dawn and her mom, and Big Bird and his aunt.
Correction:
Cookie is being taken care of by his grandmother.

I bought the Sesame Beginnings: Make Music Together DVD for my young daughter when they were first released. She really enjoys seeing the puppets as babies. If you have a young child, they will probably love these DVDs.