Indeed he does! His name is Zany!:zany:

Speaking of which...

Zany: Psst Ryan! Psst!

What?

Zany: I lost my cue card!

Oh...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here is a sadder memory for those of us who knew her...

I was reminded by Vic's latest Muppet Visual, of a dear friend who used to come to these boards. One of the crazy girls along with Sarah Y and Manda:-D ...

Always a bright moment to look forward to when I arrived at MC each morning...

Bye for a while

Tehe

Most loved by our very own Cantus Rock

he and Billy's Girl used to often hang out at their apartment (Ok, in the thread...) but they definatly got close.

And then one morning...

Remebering Amy...we will miss you...

...and we still do...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yes, its quite amazing the people and friendships, even relationships :flirt: . Just stick around for a year or 2, you will be amazed and blown away. I really do trust most of these MC members with my life, really some of them are so close to me, closer than most friends I have here in Colorado. Yet, Ill never meet them or hear their voice. I can not tell you all how much you all have moved me and helped me through my life the past couple of years. Im definitely a life-r. I feel sad that some people leave, like I really miss Manda, Sarah Y, Super Scooter, Byron, and many others. They are not forgoten, and I hope to see them on here soon!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I dont know If I'm gonna be on for a year or two, but I'll pop up every now and then after this Muppet craze I'm obsessed with fades on. But I will be loyal to my fans...er..friends and still keep in touch with my buddies! :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
fades away?! what is this that you speak of? you a fair weather fan Anythingmuppet?! :wink: