Those Happy Golden Days

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Yes, krazedmuppet, you can definately still join the dorms! Just PM Count, and check out what we've been saying in this thread already, it's a lot a lot a lot of fun!

It really is a lot of fun. I am so glad I finally joined after wondering in the back of my mind what the heck went on in there. lol. Now I know, and it is a blast. I good little therapy sometimes to just to vent about things. That is what a lot of the members use it for, besides having fun and playing.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
And in my case, with the Swedish Chef in the room, it's also good for very random comedy. ...wait a second, this whole dang forum is good for very random comedy!

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And in my case, with the Swedish Chef in the room, it's also good for very random comedy. ...wait a second, this whole dang forum is good for very random comedy!

Yeah, for me too. Mostly in your case though. I think the comedy and schtick is coming out more and more in my room, especially now since Telly has moved in there is a much different energy. I love reading your Swedish Chef conversations even though it hurts my head sometimes trying to translate it.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You should have seen my first post with him, before Kathy directed me to the Dialectizer. It's hard enough to understand mock Swedish, My feeble attempt at writing it was... feeble.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
You should have seen my first post with him, before Kathy directed me to the Dialectizer. It's hard enough to understand mock Swedish, My feeble attempt at writing it was... feeble.

lol, this might help
http://www.twinpines.nl/chef/English/index.htm

its one of my favs. Speak Sweedish Chef!

(sorry, the page is kinda run down, but still works! if you look in the left hand of the page, click on "speak his language" well it kinda looks like "sneek his language" it still works!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I use this. It has a lot more than mock Swedish, but that's all I use. And, while I sometimes wonder at how accurate it is, it's sufficiently confusing, so...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Thet oones cuul tuu! boot I theenk thees oone-a is mure-a emooseeng (fur me-a unyvey) See-a? :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, I see-a, I see-a! Oouh, ifeel idea- I shuoold rundumly instunt messege-a my freeends leeke-a thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork!..

BEAR

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! No more!!! :zany:

Whatever

Reaction score
Zeere-a ves a teeme-a vhee I gut reelly bured und vuoold oonly pust et Mooppet Centrel in muck Svedeesh, boot ooff cuoorse-a I'm mooch tuu metoore-a fur thet noo.
Bork Bork Bork!