Time-Life DVD's over 50% off! $8.43 each!

Fire And Mewzik

Reaction score
I just bought all 15 timelife dvds for a total of $126.46! Go to www.timelife.com enter 'muppet' into the search engine. It will offer you the option to buy the first 10 dvds for $99.95. Add it to your shopping cart. Once it takes you to your cart a pop up launches offering all 15 dvds for $149.95! Click yes you would like to accept this offer. Then it transfers you back to your shopping cart.

Enter this discount code which I stole from Phillip *THANKS PHILLIP!!!*: CA25R2

That chops an additional $37.49 off your total. With standard shipping your total comes to $126.46 for all 15 dvds! That's $8.43 a piece!:eek:

Jrobert

Reaction score
WOW, it really works!

I just put through my order trying this out and it really works! Wow, thanks! Can't believe the price. I was hoping to support Columbia in their new releases to make sure we see the final five disks but this is a hard deal to pass up!

JR:big_grin:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
****, I wish they shipped to Canada....

oh wait, I dont' own a DVD player...

sigh.....

GPrime1

Reaction score
Having relatives in the States is a bonus. I'll be heading down to California in December to meet up with those 15 glorious DVDs! Thanks for the tip!

Gonzo

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIICKKKK.....

Diapers and Formula......and a house.....vs. DVDs.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what's a guy to do?

GIVING CREDIT CARD to WIFE......she can hide it........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sprocket

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! I've been putting off ordering these for months and months (us poor college students), but this was an offer I just couldn't pass up! Half price for Muppets. *drool

thanks again!

petrieboy

Reaction score
THE CODE DOESNT WORK

This code no longer works. Is there a new, or different, one we can use?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Do you need to buy the entire set to use that code, or can you buy selected DVDs?

Quinnnnnnnn