Timestamps are wrong

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed it in the thread for the possible upcomming Sesame Street figures thread. I hope that there aren't any posts that people respond to that get posted before the thread they were responding to, or else it would seem weird and confusing.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One thing i've noticed for years (seeing as we are bringing these things up) is that the forum software shows people as logged in on the list for way too long after people have left the site - right now it shows up over 530 guests viewing the forum and about 40 members, and most of these people left the site hours ago.
People will fall off the Who's Online list after 30-60 minutes of inactivity on their account, not several hours. Look at the times on the list, no one will be greater than an hour before they fall off the list.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People will fall off the Who's Online list after 30-60 minutes of inactivity on their account, not several hours. Look at the times on the list, no one will be greater than an hour before they fall off the list.
That's what I've always noticed; although most forums I've seen will list people only by 5, 10, 15 minutes prior to them being "offline". . . must vary according to what service/software you use I suppose.