Tiny Planets in Play With Me Sesame's timeslot

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Y'know, your Sesame Network schedule reminds me of when I made up my own primetime schedule for a little station I used to pretend I owned. The schedule went some thing like this...

7:00-Original programming (whatever I had in my imagination)
7:30-Original programming (ah.......ditto)
8:00-Wimzie's House (my station kind of served to paly shows other networks dumped, oh and I don't live in Canada.)
8:30-The Bullwinkle Show (the episodes that are currently ran in syndication today.)
9:00-Courage the Cowardly Dog (excluding four episodes I didn't care for)
9:30-Rocko's Modern Life (cuz Nickelodeon won't play him anymore :frown: )

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Rocko is on Nicktoons TV who in turn, sometime in the last two weeks, got rid of the Charlie Brown reruns. Which sucks massively.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's funny, they say Nicktoons TV is a digital cable channel, yet I have digital cable and I don't have Nicktoons TV, or Boomerang!

P

Philo and Gunge

D'Snowth said:
It's funny, they say Nicktoons TV is a digital cable channel, yet I have digital cable and I don't have Nicktoons TV, or Boomerang!
If you want, I can tape a few Rocko episodes off Nicktoons TV for you.

P

Philo and Gunge

ssetta said:
I'm telling you, they don't like Sesame Street! I bet you $100 that next year, Sesame Too will be gone as well, and that Noggin will have no Sesame Workshop programming at all.
Tiny Planets is Sesame Workshop. Do you want the $100 now or later?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
If you want, I can tape a few Rocko episodes off Nicktoons TV for you.
That's okay man, I have quite a few episodes, even some that Nickelodeon doesn't rerun anymore like "The Mr. Lucky" episode.

P

Philo and Gunge

D'Snowth said:
I don't get Boomerang and I have digital cable. Life is cruel.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Does anybody get Boomerang? Before we moved here, we had Time Warner Cable, no Boomerang. Here, with Charter Cable, no Boomerang. In Atlanta, also Charter Cable, no Boomerang. I don't know how much I'd actually watch the channel, but I'd at least think I'd HAVE it. And since Cartoon Network didn't show "June Bugs" last year and apparently Boomerang did, I want it all the more.

King Jim

Reaction score
Play with me Sesame is mostly on everyday at 12:30PM or AM on Noggin.
:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

ssetta

Reaction score
We don't actually get Boomerang, but we do have Boomerang On Demand. Isn't that wierd?