Tiny Toons Might be coming to DVD... rumor

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are new rumors speculating about Warner Brothers planning to actually release Tiny Toons on DVD. This was posted on the Toonzone forums here

No real official word has been given yet, so I'm just calling this a rumor until tvshowsondvd.com has an official word.

But if this is true.... finally! About **** time!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I would be SO excited if this rumor came true. One of my favorite cartoon shows, would be awesome to have. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes TVshowsondvd.com did mention a list of possible WB owned shows that could becoming to dvd within the year. there was even a voting box for the shows people wanted most. Tiny Toon's was at the top of my list and now that Pinky and the Brain is completed and the classic Looney Tunes and Animainic's are still coming out, Tiny Toon's has gotta be next! I also hope for the Pac Man show to come out too which was also on that WB list of possible dvd's to be released.:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes TVshowsondvd.com did mention a list of possible WB owned shows that could becoming to dvd within the year.
the link was here. Also of note, they're considering Plasticman (which would be great if they included the unsold pilot for the new series based of the new comics), Pacman, Cow and Chicken, Alvin an the Chipmunks, the 80's Jetsons Series, and Duck Dodgers. Of course, this says "considering" so I don;t know if it could happen or not.

I'm praying for Duck Dodgers. Such a brilliant and underrated show. I saw some of it on Youtube, and I loved what I saw.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'm praying for Duck Dodgers. Such a brilliant and underrated show. I saw some of it on Youtube, and I loved what I saw.
I had a TV and cable back then.. I really liked Duck Dodgers.. probably my favorite post-Mel Blanc looney tunes project

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*gasp!* Tiny Toons on DVD! Finally! Oh I hope this is more than just a rumor.