Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Happy Festival of the Bells everybody :big_grin:! Do you have your bell? You don't want to be frozen you know :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ah...christmas...

My family's christmas them song is a certain Ramones song about fighting on christmas eh...:shifty: and my dad's jokes, similar to the link in my signature...and my mom getting mad, again, like in my signature, and my dad not underatanding why, once again, like in my signature

Its AMAZING!

But anyway

I'm getting aPSP for christmas *does the happy dance*

Katzi428

Reaction score
I can't believe it, they're actually showing the Garfield Christmas special tomorrow (the 9th) at 7pm ET on ABC Family!
If you missed it,you can watch it tonight@ 10:30:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At Kathy... That's my girl. Honestly thought it would air at 8 PM... But it didn't. Caught just the tail end of The Cat in the Hat, the animated classic version. Tuned in at 10 and got the Dr. Seuss triple billing of The Sneetches, The Zax, and Green Eggs and Ham (which is delicious for anyone who's made it and tried it). And then, yaey! Garfield Christmas at 10:30.

All is right with the world. Now get out of here.
*Huggles Kathy before leaving.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*At Kathy... That's my girl. Honestly thought it would air at 8 PM... But it didn't. Caught just the tail end of The Cat in the Hat, the animated classic version. Tuned in at 10 and got the Dr. Seuss triple billing of The Sneetches, The Zax, and Green Eggs and Ham (which is delicious for anyone who's made it and tried it). And then, yaey! Garfield Christmas at 10:30.

All is right with the world. Now get out of here.
*Huggles Kathy before leaving.
*huggles Ed back* It'll be on the 13th at 12PM EST if mew want to see it again. (or if anyone else wants to see it.)
Green Eggs & Ham?Delicious?I think I'll pass, thanks!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I too have made green eggs and ham...albiet inadvertently, as I left said foods on the counter for a couple of weeks, and somehow never noticed them...when I finally spotted the rancid meal, it did indeed turn green...as in mold...:shifty::batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No wonder your roomies are always swiping your wallet to go out for meals. Green Eggs and Ham: fried eggs and ham and green pesto sauce stacked up on fresh toast.

Also looking forward to Chronicles of Narnia on Friday.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw, they just showed Mickey's Christmas Carol on ABC Family, I haven't seen that for years! Disney used to be such a big part of my childhood. The part where Mickey's at Tiny Tim's grave is so sad. And Scrooge McDuck always been one of my favorite characters.

Plus that line "Scrooge...the richest man in the cemetary!" is brilliant. Money doesn't matter much in the end. :wink:

I love how usually in A Christmas Carol we see Mrs. Crachett saying nasty things about Scrooge, but here they can't possibly show Minnie Mouse being mean, lol.