TMS outline- Christopher Lee!

P

Philip Kippel

TotallySpiesFan said:
Droop, Shaky Sanchez, and Lenny the Lizard.
Why them? I thought that the patients he ate would be what-nots or whatever.

Also, is anyone filling in for Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice in this Vet's Hospital sketch?

Also, TSF, how do you know that these details are what Dave "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole had in mind for his outlines? He's the one who wrote them.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Wow, I've been away from this thread for a while.

Actually Philip, I didn't make a whole lot of decisions regarding which monsters where. TSF got a few things right- Dr. Heap DOES eat the patients, and LCM is the monster chef. And upon TSF's suggestion, I think I would have Beautiful Day monster conducting the orchestra. BUT, the patients in VH are not monsters, they're Whatnots; also, Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice are there, they haven't been replaced. Piggy does not get eaten, Janice I haven't decided- it'd most likely be both or neither, so I guess neither one gets eaten; he tries to eat them but they run away.

Now to your questions one by one:

Philip Kippel said:
Which specific monsters appear in this scene?
In the cold opening, Green Heap and Purple Heap are there for sure, also the Phoob, Snake Frackle (the green stripy hunchback one- that's his actual name, out of the book "Jim Henson's Designs & Doodles"), and one or two Snerfs.

Which monsters are in the orchestra in this number? Boppity? Gloat? Droop? Miss Kitty? The Scoffs? Lenny the Lizard? Green Hunchback Frackle? Luncheon Counter? Beautiful Day? Who?
Boppity, Gloat, Miss Kitty, the Green Scoff, and two of the Mutations.

And who's conducting that orchestra?
Actually I like TSF's idea of Beautiful Day Monster, so yeah, go with that.

Which full-body monster appears? Timmy? DogLion? One of the Mutations?
It's not a full-body monster. It'll be Gorgon Heap who's planning to sing "Thank Heaven for Little Girls".

Who's the "Blue Frackle"? Boppity?
Yes.

Which monsters are dancing on the set? Boppity? Gloat? Droop? The Scoffs? Miss Kitty? Lenny Lizard? Green Hunchback Frackle? Who?
None. It's just the triple-header and the band.

Which monster is the security guard?
I may have to get back to you on this. I can see it being Behemoth, but it'd be easier to have it be a big monster who can actually reach above his head (for the bit where he pulls on Kermit's dangling leg). Let us for now say that it's Timmy.

Which specific monster puppets are used in this "At the Dance" sketch?
Beautiful Day & the Phoob (in drag), Gorgon Heap & Green Scoff (one of the only female monsters). Those are the ones from the jokes that are already written.

Shaky Sanchez will be in there too, with the weird-looking pink girl (with the orange hair and the purple outfit- see the Zero Mostel & Jaye P. Morgan episodes; she's also next to Gorgon Heap in the giant group shot in the opening credits).

Droop will be in there too, dancing with Lenny the Lizard in drag.

Mahna Mahna is in there as well, with the silver-haired woman (Wanda puppet).

Count on a couple of Whatnots in there too, for good measure- let's say two couples' worth: the blue guy and 'duck-billed' woman (with the purple dress and rose in her hair, see the John Cleese & Jaye P. Morgan episodes), and the orange-haired guy with the blonde-haired, pink-sweatered woman. And let's say Behemoth cuts in and eats the 'duck-billed' woman.

Which monster is the chef? Behemonth? Beautiful Day? Who?
Luncheon Counter Monster.

How does the sketch actually go? Does Dr. Heap actually eat any of the patients? Are Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice? If so, who are Piggy and Janice's replacements?
Yes, Dr. Heap eats the patients. A Whatnot man followed by a Whatnot woman. Assume the Whatnot woman is 'Sexy Muppet' (as she has been dubbed around here).

And who are the patients that Dr. Heap eats and/or digests?
See above.

Which monsters appear in this number? I suppose ALL of them, right?
Yeah, pretty much.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
Shaky Sanchez will be in there too, with the weird-looking pink girl (with the orange hair and the purple outfit- see the Zero Mostel & Jaye P. Morgan episodes; she's also next to Gorgon Heap in the giant group shot in the opening credits).
FYI, that pink girl also sang "You Do Something to Me" in the Peter Ustinov.

Another question: Which Muppets are being held captive in the prop room besides Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf and the Swedish Chef?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
FYI, that pink girl also sang "You Do Something to Me" in the Peter Ustinov.

Another question: Which Muppets are being held captive in the prop room besides Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf and the Swedish Chef?
Gonzo.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Incorrect, TSF.

As you may recall from this quote:
Blue Frackle: "What about Gonzo?"

Uncle Deadly: "Sure he can stay- he's even more of a freak show than WE are!"
And the fact that Kermit tries to get Gonzo to let them out.

As to who else is in there, I never decided.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
(The Muppets catch their captors and wrap up the number with Christopher.)
How do the Muppets catch their captors?

And who chases who throughout the scene?

(The monsters wheel in Miss Piggy tied to a spit with an apple in her mouth.)
Which monsters reel Piggy in?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
How do the Muppets catch their captors?
With their nets.
Philip Kippel said:
And who chases who throughout the scene?
Kermit chases Sweetums, Fozzie chases Dog Lion, Gonzo chases Timmy Monster, Scooter chases Thog, etc.
Philip Kippel said:
Which monsters reel Piggy in?
Behemoth and Luncheon Counter Monster

P

Philip Kippel

I'm also going to assume that Robin, Bunsen, Beaker and some of the "lesser" characters (Baskerville, Muppy, Afghan Hound, Rover Joe, Catgut, T.R. Rooster, Miss Mousey, etc.) probably get locked up in the prop room as well.

Also, GH, which specific monsters actually drag the muppets to the prop room and throw them in there, in addition to Boppity?