TMS outline- Christopher Lee!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
In the first backstage scene, change Gorgon Heap to Behemoth. I just realized I never used him in this. And change the Mutations in the opening number to just Sweetums.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Actually, drop Sweetums from the opening number. Just Boppity, Gloat, Miss Kitty, and Green Scoff, conducted by Beautiful Day.

And also, in VH, change the female patient from 'Sexy Muppet' to the female Whatnot with the dark curly hair (seen in "At the Dance" in the Zero Mostel,John Cleese, Julie Andrews, and Jaye P. Morgan episodes, and VH/AtD in the Nancy Walker episode; usually dances with a bluish-green, brown-haired male Whatnot in a maroon tux).

I may yet shift more of the monsters around so that I can get them all in the one episode.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice are there, they haven't been replaced. Piggy does not get eaten, Janice I haven't decided- it'd most likely be both or neither, so I guess neither one gets eaten; he tries to eat them but they run away.
Yeah from a continuity standpoint Piggy shouldn't get eaten here though actually I thought up a way/joke where Dr. Heap could eat Janice but not her. basicly something like this.

Dr. Heap: I'm afraid we're going to have to let one of you go.
Janice: Why is the staff too full?
Dr. Heap: No, I am.

So then Dr. Heap gobbles up Janice then someone asks why he ate her instead of Piggy and he says it's because he's trying to cut the fat from his diet.

(to which Piggy could say something like, "How bout I cut you in half!?" then karate chops him)

And that's just what I came up off the top of my head, if one were to sit down and actually think it out hard they'd probably come up with something even funnier.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
Yeah from a continuity standpoint Piggy shouldn't get eaten here though actually I thought up a way/joke where Dr. Heap could eat Janice but not her. basicly something like this.

Dr. Heap: I'm afraid we're going to have to let one of you go.
Janice: Why is the staff too full?
Dr. Heap: No, I am.

So then Dr. Heap gobbles up Janice then someone asks why he ate her instead of Piggy and he says it's because he's trying to cut the fat from his diet.

(to which Piggy could say something like, "How bout I cut you in half!?" then karate chops him)

And that's just what I came up off the top of my head, if one were to sit down and actually think it out hard they'd probably come up with something even funnier.
I LOVE IT!!!!! Couldn't have written it better myself!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Beautiful Day & the Phoob (in drag), Gorgon Heap & Green Scoff (one of the only female monsters). Those are the ones from the jokes that are already written.

Shaky Sanchez will be in there too, with the weird-looking pink girl (with the orange hair and the purple outfit- see the Zero Mostel & Jaye P. Morgan episodes; she's also next to Gorgon Heap in the giant group shot in the opening credits).

Droop will be in there too, dancing with Lenny the Lizard in drag.

Mahna Mahna is in there as well, with the silver-haired woman (Wanda puppet).

Count on a couple of Whatnots in there too, for good measure- let's say two couples' worth: the blue guy and 'duck-billed' woman (with the purple dress and rose in her hair, see the John Cleese & Jaye P. Morgan episodes), and the orange-haired guy with the blonde-haired, pink-sweatered woman. And let's say Behemoth cuts in and eats the 'duck-billed' woman.
Quick change- let's say it's the gray Whatnot & duck-billed woman, both performed by Frank (as in the John Cleese & Jaye P. Morgan episodes). Behemoth would be performed by Dave, Beautiful Day & the Phoob by Richard, Green Scoff by Louise, Gorgon Heap by Jim, red-haired man & pink-sweatered blonde girl by Jerry. Following on from the 'clown' joke, Jim & Louise drop theirs and pick up Mahna Mahna & silver-haired woman and Shaky Sanchez & weird-looking pink girl, respectively. Omit Lenny in drag & Droop. I miscalculated.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Since it's not letting me edit, I'll do this as a separate post:

Here's an add for VH- the patient is the Whatnot girl from AtD with the dark curly hair. Dr. Heap says he's going to use "a garlic recipe- er, remedy" on her. He does this by sprinkling garlic on her, instructing her to turn over onto each side. "Turn onto your left side... good... now onto your back, and cover your eyes... good, now onto your right side, remember to keep your eyes closed... now turn and lay flat in my stomach- I mean, on your stomach..."

I'm tempted now to turn this outline into a full script (but don't hold me to that).

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
I LOVE IT!!!!! Couldn't have written it better myself!

Thanks, coming from someone with your talent that means a lot!

Feel free to use it if you decide to do the full script.

P

Philip Kippel

GH, I have some questions regarding the recent changes:

Since you've decided to drop Droop and Lenny the Lizard from "At the Dance", will they still be included in your fic, but in other scenes?

Why do you want Janice to get eaten? She's too cool to get eaten. One reason why I mention this is because I remember a thread saying why certain female Muppets never got eaten (Janice is too cool, Mildred is too proper, etc.).

Also, in regards to the opening number, I still think that the Green Scoff should be replaced by Lenny the Lizard, because the Scoffs don't have hands.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Why do you want Janice to get eaten? She's too cool to get eaten. One reason why I mention this is because I remember a thread saying why certain female Muppets never got eaten (Janice is too cool, Mildred is too proper, etc.).
Personally I say it adds to the script. The more Muppets eaten the more it gives the feeling that the monsters are in total control and everyone is at their mercy, particularly if it's main characters and not just whatnots.

On top of that, it's funny. I mean Janice is one of my absolute favorite Muppets but I say eat her up Heap! We know it's not permenant. Heck both times Piggy got eaten she showed up later in the same episode perfectly fine.

In fact you can even add a joke about that,picture this: The skit ends the way I described earlier, Dr.heap eats Janice then makes the crack at Piggy (you could even have Janice be the one who asks why she gets eaten from inside him) Piggy karatie chops Heap down. Then we go backstage Dr. Heap enters all woozy from the beating he just took. Uncle Deadly asks if he's okay and he says "No, she made me loose my lunch." Then Janice and the patients he ate run through.

You may have this joke as well GH.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:big_grin: I LOVE YOUR IDEAS BLUE WEIRDO!!!!

If you do go for the script Dave I would strongly recommend using Weirdo's suggestions:smile: