TMS Outline- Groucho Marx!

P

Philip Kippel

The muppets that crowd into Groucho's dressing room could be Robin, Link, Droop, Miss Kitty, the Blue Scoff, Uncle Deadly, George the Janitor, T.R. the Rooster, Muppy, the Jim Henson muppet, the Frank Oz muppet, the Jerry Nelson muppet, Floyd, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Thig and, as TSF suggested, Kermit, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Scooter.

As for the birds in the closing number, maybe you could go with TSF's suggestion of making Ohboy and Youknow the birds that appear in this number.

You could also go with TSF's suggestions as to which couples are in "At the Dance".

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
The muppets that crowd into Groucho's dressing room could be Robin, Link, Droop, Miss Kitty, the Blue Scoff, Uncle Deadly, George the Janitor, T.R. the Rooster, Muppy, the Jim Henson muppet, the Frank Oz muppet, the Jerry Nelson muppet, Floyd, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Thig and, as TSF suggested, Kermit, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Scooter.
Hmm, scratch Robin, Thig, and Link.

As for the birds in the closing number, maybe you could go with TSF's suggestion of making Ohboy and Youknow the birds that appear in this number.
How about all 6 from the "One Sentence Birds" sketch?

You could also go with TSF's suggestions as to which couples are in "At the Dance".
I liked TSF's couple suggestions this time out.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Dave...I guess you mean Thog, not Thig.
No, he probably means Thig. Just because a Muppet isn't that well-known to the general public doesn't mean she, he or it gets left out of an outline.

-Kim

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Right. I do know who Thig is- he's in your current avatar, TSF. Looks like one of the ones I made- you get it off of Barry Lee's site?

P

Philip Kippel

Who performed the following characters:

-Scooter's girl
-the duck
-Zelda Rose
-Shakey Sanchez and his dance partner
-the blue whatnot man & duck-billed woman
-OhBoy Bird & YouKnow Bird in "At the Dance"

And I suppose that the muppets in the closing number would not have specific performers and would be singing together at the same time. Right?

And would any of the muppets in the dressing room scene where they crowd in to talk to Groucho speak? I guess most of them would be silent.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Scooter's Girlfriend- Jim Henson
Duck- Richard Hunt
Zelda Rose- Dave Goelz, voiced by Richenda Carey
Shakey Sanchez and his dancing partner- Jim Henson
Blue Whatnot Man & Duck-Billed Woman- Frank Oz
Ohboy Bird & Youknow Bird- Richard Hunt & Jerry Nelson

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Who performed the following characters:
-Scooter's girl: she doesn't speak
-the duck: Jim
-Zelda Rose: Jerry
-Shakey Sanchez and his dance partner: Dave
-the blue whatnot man & duck-billed woman: Richard
-OhBoy Bird & YouKnow Bird in "At the Dance": Frank

And I suppose that the muppets in the closing number would not have specific performers and would be singing together at the same time. Right?
Right.

And would any of the muppets in the dressing room scene where they crowd in to talk to Groucho speak? I guess most of them would be silent.
Some would. George the Janitor would, I'm thinking Dr. Teeth would. Really I would need to write this sketch out, patterned after it's inspiration, and decide who would need to speak and who all would have a reason to go to Groucho's dressing room. IMO Kermit should be the last person to open the door, at which point all the Muppets spill out into the hallway.