1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TMS outline- Jack Gilford!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Gorgon Heap, Jun 14, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Who performed the following charcters:

-the 4 doo-wops
    -Boppity
    -Jack's horse
    -the singing sword
    -the purple dragon
    -Nigel
    -Lenny the Lizard

Also, which specific ingredients/toppings does the Swedish Chef put on the pizza?
  2. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

4 Doo-Wops: Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz
    Boppity: Jerry Nelson
    Jack's Horse: Jerry Nelson
    Singing Sword: Louise Gold
    Dragon: Dave Goelz
    Nigel: Doesn't Speak
    Lenny Lizard: Doesn't Speak
  3. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

-the 4 doo-wops: same four who played the "Chattanooga Choo-Choo" singers (it's the same puppets for this sketch, just different outfits)
    -Boppity: Jim
    -Jack's horse: Jerry
    -the singing sword: hadn't decided, either Richard or Louise; can't remember if the sword was supposed to be male or female (I think it was male)
    -the purple dragon: Dave
    -Nigel: doesn't speak
    -Lenny the Lizard: doesn't speak

Haven't decided. He puts crazy things on it aside from the usual pizza toppings, such as a rubber chicken, sausages, paper clips, hamburger buns and bicycle tire.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Was the purple dragon the one who sang in "You've Got a Friend" in the Vincent Price episode?
  5. FYI, that purple dragon-like frackle is the puppet that evolved into Lenny the Lizard.

Also, Gorgon Heap, since Paul Reveare wasn't created until the Bob Hope episode, here's a wild idea for who Jack could ride in that sketch instead: Leroy the Donkey!
  6. Gorgon Heap

No, the purple dragon who was next to Julie Andrews in the cold opening of her episode; also doubled as a lion in "There's a New Sound".

7. Gorgon Heap

Not a bad idea to use Leroy. I'll have to consider that.

Also, all the links I posted to pics of Gilford have disappeared, so here's his Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Gilford

8. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Nice to see you around hwere again, Dave! Which outlines are close to completion? You haven't posted any in a while (no worries, though; I know you're busy).
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Here's another wonderful outline Dave.
    The best part is the cold opening with Thog. I can just picture it.:D

You could have been another terrific writer for TMS in real life in my honest opinion Dave.
  10. Gorgon Heap

Thanks, Bill!

As far as the cold opening, I was just kinda going down the list of which big monsters hadn't been used in actual cold openings, since that was the trend in early Season Two.

11. Gorgon Heap

One little addition: at the end of the S & W comment in which Waldorf suggests dust mopping the floor with Droop, Droop should slap Waldorf across the face with his nose.