TMS outline- James Caan!

P

Philip Kippel

I just figured out that why GH gave Gorgon Heap's wife the name Zola...it seems that it's an inside-joke referring to gorgonzola, which is a type of cheese.

So, unless GH says otherwise, her full name must be Gorgon Zola.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
I just figured out that why GH gave Gorgon Heap's wife the name Zola...it seems that it's an inside-joke referring to gorgonzola, which is a type of cheese.

So, unless GH says otherwise, her full name must be Gorgon Zola.
Close enough. You got the joke all right, I just figure their names are Gorgon & Zola Heap. And btw, you were right and TSF was wrong- I envisioned Zola Heap as being Gorgon in drag.

SONG: “Little Green Apples”- James sings while strolling through a sunlit suburban neighborhood on a pleasant Saturday afternoon

Do any other muppets appear in this number...or is it James alone?
Whatnots, a la "Mr. Cellophane" in the Ben Vereen episode (and maybe George & Mildred).

UK Spot: “Dancing Queen”- as sung by Janice et al, as Piggy and other female Muppets (including Gorgon Heap’s wife, Zola) take to the dance floor (in red-lit At the Dance set)

Which female muppets appear in this number, besides Janice, Piggy and Zola? I suppose that Wanda, Hilda, Mildred, "Sexy Muppet", the Green Scoff, some what-nots, etc. are among them.
Yeah, you called it. Add Miss Mousey and that pretty much covers it.

And is Zola really the Gorgon Heap puppet in drag? Are any of the other male monsters (Boppity, Gloat, etc.) in this number in drag?
Check that. Add Boppity in drag as well.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
Yeah, you called it. Add Miss Mousey and that pretty much covers it.

Check that. Add Boppity in drag as well.
Would Zelda Rose and Mary Louise be in that number as well, as well as any other female muppets that I didn't mention previously?

P

Philip Kippel

Philip Kippel said:
Also, which muppet appear in "At the Dance".
GH, if you haven't decided yet, maybe the couples in this "At the Dance" segment could be George & Mildred, Janice & Zoot, Lenny the Lizard & a what-not woman, Rover Joe & Catgut, the Scoffs, Taminella & Svengali and Wally (from "The Muppet Valentine Show") & the Trumpet Lady.

And back to the subject of Gorgon and Zola Heap, I also get the joke in another yet, in the fact thay their first names are Gorgon and Zola, which would sound like gorgonzola (the type of cheese) if/when put together.

P

Philip Kippel

Who performed the following characters:

-the whatnots in "Little Green Apples"
-the "At the Dance" cast
-Boppity
-Gloat
-Miss Piggy (in the gangster sketch and UK Spot)
-Zola Heap
-Sexy Muppet
-the Green Scoff
-Miss Mousey

I suppose the role of Thig would be reprised by Frank Oz and that if the houses in the talking houses sketch are the two on the left, they'd be played by John Lovelady and Dave Goelz again and if it was the two on the right, they'd be played by Frank Oz and Eren Ozker. Right?

And do you like my suggestions for "At the Dance"? If you do, who'd perform them?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:

-the "At the Dance" cast
-Boppity
-Gloat
-Zola Heap
-Sexy Muppet
-the Green Scoff
-Miss Mousey

I suppose the role of Thig would be reprised by Frank Oz and that if the houses in the talking houses sketch are the two on the left, they'd be played by John Lovelady and Dave Goelz again and if it was the two on the right, they'd be played by Frank Oz and Eren Ozker. Right?

And do you like my suggestions for "At the Dance"? If you do, who'd perform them?
Whatnots in Little Green Apples- John Lovelady, Eren Ozker, Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson
Cast of At the Dance- Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, John Lovelady, Eren Ozker
Boppity- Jerry Nelson
Gloat- Eren Ozker
Miss Piggy- Frank Oz in both segments
Zola Heap- Dave Goelz
Sexy Muppet- Eren Ozker
Green Scoff- Richard Hunt
Miss Mousey- Jerry Nelson

Well, actually, the two houses on the left would be played by John Lovelady and Jerry Nelson. As for Thig, Frank Oz never performed him. He was performed by Jerry Nelson.

Think this episode circa Ben Vereen, Phyllis Diller eps.

P

Philip Kippel

TSF, WILL YOU PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE STOP ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS THAT ARE DIRECTED TOWARDS DAVE "GORGON HEAP" EBERSOLE?!:mad:

IT'S GOTTEN WAAAAAAAAAAY PAST ANNOYING!:mad:

Dave "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole, where are you?:cry:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:

-the "At the Dance" cast
-Boppity
-Gloat
-Zola Heap
-Sexy Muppet
-the Green Scoff
-Miss Mousey
None of the women in "Dancing Queen" have any solo lines. They all pretty much sing together.

I suppose the role of Thig would be reprised by Frank Oz
Yes.

and that if the houses in the talking houses sketch are the two on the left, they'd be played by John Lovelady and Dave Goelz again and if it was the two on the right, they'd be played by Frank Oz and Eren Ozker. Right?
Jerry and John played the houses on the left, Frank and Eren played the ones on the right.

George & Mildred and Zoot & Janice I'd of course use. I like the Rover Joe & Catgut idea, and Taminella & Svengali I could use, either for this one or another one. The Scoffs, and Lenny the Lizard with a Whatnot woman I've already used, so obviously I like them :wink:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole