1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TMS outline- Paul Lynde!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Gorgon Heap, Feb 4, 2003.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I liked the cold opening and Marvin Suggs assisting Nigel the best.
  2. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

-Big Mama: Louise
    -Behemoth: Jim (Jerry voices the dentist's receptionist, who the dentist finds inside the monster)
    -Gloat: Jim
    -Scooter's girl: Louise
    -chorus girl: Louise
    -the Muppaphones: Jerry & Richard (voices)
    -Luncheon Counter Monster: since Frank is Fozzie, Dave is Gonzo, Richard is Scooter and Jerry is Crazy Harry, that leaves Jim as LCM by process of elimination

I was looking for a line of text from the dentist sketch to try and confirm who voices Behemoth (i.e. whose voice I heard with the line), then realized I never included it. It's just the one line, here it is:

(The dentist looks into the monster's mouth.)

Dr. Cooper (Paul): "Ah, this brings back memories."
    Mr. Winfield (Behemoth): "Of your last patient?"
    Dr. Cooper: "No, of my vacation to the Grand Canyon!"

Minor_muppetz: if you didn't know, all of my outlines are catalogued- they're in the thread linked in my profile. I suggested the same thing to TravellingMatt, even made him an HTML-formatted list of links, but he has yet to post it. I find it's handy, in order to keep track of everything you've done and give people ready access to your whole canon.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Did I ever specify that Piggy should be changing the lyric to "can't help lovin' that FROG of mine"? I know I meant to.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole