1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TMS - Season One Best Episode

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

WHAT?! You never posted any rules! And I'M cheating? I may have voted for Ethel twice, but you added TWO more votes to three of the episodes? How is that NOT cheating Dil?

You know what, don't answer that, I quit, I'm leaving this thread and never coming back, and making you the first person EVER on my ignore list Dil, and I urge everyone to do the same before any of us get into any trouble.
  2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Dil, its not YOUR game, its EVERYONE'S game! It's not all about you Dil. Stop acting like your a little kid, and grow up, I see that your 15 huh? Well, you dont act like you are. So grow up, and stop whining about everything. Okay? Geez... i am ignoring you too. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.