TMS - Season One Best Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
I'll give two more votes to each of these: the Vincent Price, Joel Grey, & Paul Williams Eps.
Why?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I already told you Bry, there are no rules, and those are the rules...:stick_out_tongue:

But seriously, why? ...

...Are there so many songs about rainbows...:sing:

D

Dil

Because if one, two, or three has the most votes in the last day before the day I announce the best episode, the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th most voted episodes would be added to be as much as the 1st most voted.

The Vincent Price, Joel Grey, Ethel Merman, & Paul Williams Episodes would be the "Final Four", and I would choose what one of the Final Four would be the very best.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
Because if one, two, or three has the most votes in the last day before the day I announce the best episode, the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th most voted episodes would be added to be as much as the 1st most voted.

The Vincent Price, Joel Grey, Ethel Merman, & Paul Williams Episodes would be the "Final Four", and I would choose what one of the Final Four would be the very best.
This doesn't make sense, Dil. If you are ultimately choosing which is the best, then what is the point of us all voting in the first place? ESPECIALLY after all your pushing for people to vote.

D

Dil

Hard to say, but tomorrow, I'm going to announce the best episode.

I really don't want to have just one with the most votes, so I had to use three more that are the closest to the most voted episode, so they have the equal amount of votes; I am the host of this game. I will give the last vote to one of the Final Four to be the winner.

The Final Four are the finalists; one of which would be the winner. Final Four means the very last four contestants.

BEAR

Reaction score
:mad: Boy, do I have some words for you, Dil. I have words for you about what a game is and what it means to be a "host". Unfortunately, I started to and my computer deleted it. You're lucky, my friend. Well...not so lucky actually, because I'll be back to this thread later.:attitude:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
This doesn't make sense, Dil. If you are ultimately choosing which is the best, then what is the point of us all voting in the first place?
Dil said:
Hard to say, but tomorrow, I'm going to announce the best episode.
...Hard to say? Hard to say?! Dil, this is YOUR game! GAME Dil, meaning there are rules to such a thing, rules that were made in the first post of this thread:

Fozzie Bear said:
Created by Dil:
Best TMS Episode - Season One
Vote for the best episode of The Muppet Show in Season One. After each season has been voted for, a run-off will occur to vote for the very BEST TMS episode!

(Dil will list the shows before the game begins).
First of all, you changed the rules, we NOT voted for the best episode of each season, and YOU put in most of the votes. And also, you NEVER listed the shows before the game began, as a host, you're not doing so well.

Second, you're not following the rules, or are there any rules Dil? I'm confused. I think for this game to be here, the rules should be much more detailed and explanitory. For example, can we vote twice? Can we vote for more than one episode at once?

And third, you're forcing people to play a game. That's turning people AWAY from playing it, not drawing people to it, in case you haven't noticed.

I will be contacting Kevin(Fozzie Bear) about this, and hopefully he'll close the thread until some REAL rules are established, and hopefully a new host is chosen.

D

Dil

I'm SORRY!! BUT DON'T GET FRUSTRATED!! This IS my game, and what I posted about the rules are MY rules! And YOU are cheating for voting for the Ethel Merman ep. twice. You just don't underSTAND! What about the Vincent Price ep.? I loved it, especially the Time-Life Version, because it's uncut in the Time-Life Version.

The Vincent Price Ep. didn't feature Miss Piggy. I'd tighten Piggy up very very tightly, and twist her snout and put a fork right in it if she was in the 1st Season form of herself.

i AM going to choose the best episode tomorrow, and please forget about replacing me.
If the replacement is so to go, don't use HPDJ, the member with the picture of the black woman that another woman would be kissing.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
i AM going to choose the best episode tomorrow, and please forget about replacing me.
If the replacement is so to go, don't use HPDJ, the member with the picture of the black woman that another woman would be kissing.
Hmm...why would you randomly mention HPDJ? Someone who hasn't been around since you joined? Odd...but some evidence to what I may have suspected. If anyone knows what I am getting at, all the signs are there.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hmm...why would you randomly mention HPDJ? Someone who hasn't been around since you joined? Odd...but some evidence to what I may have suspected. If anyone knows what I am getting at, all the signs are there.
I agree with you Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.