TNG Babies?!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Heh. I guess the Muppet Babies influenced Star Trek as much as Star Trek influenced the Muppet Babies! See I recently found out about this novel series for kids that features the characters of the Next Generation as children themselves. It has the whole gang ranging from ages 12-15 (except for Data who's technically only 3), and they're in their first year of Star Trek school.

I guess everyone has to get into the babyfication fad, huh?

Baby Rowlf

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen those--pretty interesting. With those and Disney Babies, Looney Tunes Babies, Sesame Babies, etc. etc., pretty soon we'll have "Godfather Babies" and "Taxi Driver Babies."

That'd be SWEET.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
pretty soon we'll have "Godfather Babies" and "Taxi Driver Babies."
Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
LOL!

hmm...Fight Club Babies? Goodfellas Babies? How about Nightmare on Elmstreet Babies?

:big_grin:

-Matt

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
oh dear lord, i can see it now. worf tries to fight off a bunch of romulans but he can't pick up a sword because it's to heavy for him! that'll help those middleschoolers aid off those bullies!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
how about this:
picard: number 1, my diaper needs changed.
riker: red alert!

ryan

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Yeah, I've seen those--pretty interesting.
What's funny is that all the characters look like little kids except for Baby Data who looks the same as he always does. But the twist to THAT is that he acts WAY younger than his friends!

Baby Rowlf

Gonzo

Reaction score
Well....Data was "found" 27 years before the "Encounter at Farpoint," which was the beginning of TNG. But he would look exactly the same (theoretically) as he did 27 years later. But act like a baby Data. Or something.

And if these are the same ones I'm thinking of, it's from their Starfleet Academy Days, so we're talking high school aged characters, not necessarily "babies."

Q

:halo:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Grumpy Old Babies... Burgess Meridith as a little kid with his son and his son's friend with him as kids... wait, that won't work...

Ever wish a younger Statler and Waldorf would have came and visited Nanny?

Tony

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
a yonger statler and waldorf.....hmmm..they could have told nanny to not encourage the muppet babies to use their imagination so they wouldn't oneday have the muppet show....but i don't think statler and waldorf have special powers like that..

ryan