Today is the...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
First day of autumn! Yay! :smile:
I always liked autumn more than winter or summer

Nick

Beauregard

Reaction score
Autumn is my fav season, the cold is somehow more bracing than sunshine. Gets the brain working.

Also, I wrote best in Autumn! So it's just a great season for me!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Autumn is definately my very favorite season. It's the most colorful, the best weather and it kicks off some major holidays. I am happy summer's over, even though come March I'll be begging for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For me, fall started when August turned to September. Anyway, does this mean the temperatures will FINALLY drop?!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't think that fall starts until tomorrow..........

Anyway, I wish it was about 20 degrees cooler right now. It's to dang hot for this time of year.

ryan

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
-falls into Autumn's embrace- I've been yearning for Autumn's arrival, since the hot, unbearable weather arrived to sing in late Spring and Summer. I hate the hot weather, bees and other such insects, everything really about it. Winter and, most especially, Autumn are my favourite seasons, the time of the year where I feel the happiest and most invigorated. I've missed being able to wear long sleeves and to drink hot apple cider while listening to the wind howl and sing outside my window. I've missed seeing the vibrant golds, reds and orange of the changing of the leaves and the feel of the cold wind against my face. I'll be inspired again, when I make the scenic drive up to the country for apple and pumpkin picking. I'll turn into a child again, when the first snow of the year falls, dancing in it and just staring up at the sky in wonder until I'm covered in white and only the freezing cold forces me back inside.

This season makes me want to sing, to dance, to laugh, to write, to celebrate. And, all of those things, I shall.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I love autumn. All those crunchy leaves are gorgeous. It's golden and melancholy, not as hot as summer or cold as winter... just utterly satisfying.
Erin

superfan

Reaction score
I love fall more and more every year. We've been having some absoultely gorgeous weather all week so far.
Winter, I love at Christmas, but I hate wearing layers and layers of clothes. Feel all bulky.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
I love fall more and more every year. We've been having some absoultely gorgeous weather all week so far.
Winter, I love at Christmas, but I hate wearing layers and layers of clothes. Feel all bulky.
You Canadians get all the good stuff! Say, I thought Canadians celebrated a different holiday than Christmas. Am I wrong?