Today is the...

mikebennidict

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
First day of autumn! Yay! :smile:
I always liked autumn more than winter or summer

Nick
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hate it when summer goes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hate it when summer goes.
ARE YOU KIDDING?! Good redins! This summer was TOO sunny and TOO hot! I can't wait for fall to set in and for the daylights saving to go! You've guys had your six months of fun, now it's OUR turn for OUR six months of fun!

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You Canadians get all the good stuff! Say, I thought Canadians celebrated a different holiday than Christmas. Am I wrong?
Whaaaa!? :concern: A different holiday than Christmas? No way! December 25, every year! What have you heard about it?

Well, we have good weather now, but the summers are hot and humid here in Ontario, and winters are just typical snowy, cold winters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
Whaaaa!? :concern: A different holiday than Christmas? No way! December 25, every year! What have you heard about it?

Well, we have good weather now, but the summers are hot and humid here in Ontario, and winters are just typical snowy, cold winters.
You live in Ontario? Ha, so does Kathy G! Anyway, I thought Canadians had something called "Boxing Day" or something like that instead of Christmas.

superfan

Reaction score
Oh, no, sweetie! We have a Boxing Day, but it is the day AFTER Christmas where we are supposed to (as 'tradition' goes) BOX up all our Christmas decorations. Of course we don't, but it's an extra day off work so who's complaining!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for clearing that up! Our family usually keeps our Christmas decorations up through New Year's.

superfan

Reaction score
So do many others. It's certainly not uncommon to see Christmas lights up on a house right into spring!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Fall is my fav season. The leaves changing color, all the food getting ripe, Halloween, Pumpkin pie, Corn mazes, mmmm...... I LOVE the fall.... :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Yeugh, I hate Autumn. I always end up missing Summer, and sunshine, and time off school, and days doing nothing 'cos of the heat.

Autumn basically means back to early darkness, back to raining every other (if not every) day. And, indeed, back to school.

Hate it hate it hate it.