1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Today, it can finally be said...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MM-III, Aug 12, 2002.

1. MM-III

MM-III New Member

That I have a complete Series 1 collection...

I realize this isn't exactly news or that I'm even the first to be able to claim this... but still... it's a nice to have the whole series one gang on the shelf.

It's looking like series 2 will be no less interesting to track down all the varients so we're in for another fun ride.

But I doubt it'll ever be the challenge that series 1 posed.
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Isn't it a good feeling?

:D

I love my toys.

Quinnnnnnnnn
  3. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

I cant wait to be able to share that feeling. I guess I can say, I have, or have in the mail, the entire 1st series! :) Im still waiting on my membership kit, and for my WW East Dr Teeth to ship. Then I can celebrate!
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Today, it can finally be said...
    That I have a complete Series 1 collection... <<<

Does this mean you even got the industry exclusives, factory package errors, and other variants? just kidding.
    Man, can you believe Palisades auctioned off some packaged series 2 prototypes? too cool.
  5. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Industry exclusives yes.... but I had to draw the line at packaging errors. Or rather, my wife did. heh.

I'm happy having every different figure that was offered on any kind of official scale. My one exception this time around was the kermit lunchbox which although he was the same as the others... I felt was necessary for a reasonably complete collection.

So to clarify... my idea of a complete series one is:

Kermit
    Piggy
    Dr. teeth
    Bunsen
    Beaker and Lab playset

Long hair piggy
    Tux Kermit
    Wizard World Dr. teeth
    Kermit in lunch box
    Vanishing Cream Beaker
    Invisible Beaker

I suppose if I were to find a packaging error vc beaker for cheap I might get it but I won't feel like I'm missing something if I don't get him. Weird but I just noticed that exclusives for series one outnumber the series itself!

I'm glad series 3 and 4 are giving us a bit of a break.
  6. grail

grail New Member

i kinda wanted a Kermit in Lunchbox...but it never happened.

oh well, he was a packaging variant, not a figure one. at least i have a WW Dr. Teeth
  7. ronskimomo

ronskimomo New Member

I have the complete series one stuff plus an extra. I opened several of the figures, but kept some of the harder to get ones in their boxes. I don't really know why I don't open them since I have no intention of selling them, but it is hard to open a figure that is selling for close to 100 dollars on eBay.
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

All i am missing is WW Dr. Teeth, but alas, i will survive :)
  9. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey New Member

I need the WW Dr. Teeth as well. I'm not too concerned about the Lunchbox Kermit, as there isn't anything different with the actual figure.

Now, if I could just find someone with a WW Dr. Teeth that they're willing to part with.

Anyone?
    Anyone......?
    Bueller.............?
  10. Joseph

Joseph New Member

I really really wanna get my hands on one of those WW Dr. Teeth. Surely someone has one that they would be willing to part with. :)

email me rage316442@aol.com to discuss
  11. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

The only variants I don't have are Kermit in Lunchbox, completely-invisible Beaker, and WW Dr. Teeth. But I really don't care for the lunchbox Kermit or the completely invisible beaker, but with the variants of Floyd and Zoot and probably Janice as well(too bad we missed out on SDCC Animal) I really want the Dr. Teeth to complete a set of variant/regular Electric Mayhem bands.

I'll probably just buy two Electric Mayhem stage/Animal sets and repaint Animal and the stage as well as repainting another Dr. Teeth...sounds better than shelling out big bucks for a variant, and I won't feel bad playing with it!

Keep up those Muppet figures!!!!
  12. grail

grail New Member

Ken has hinted that the repaint Animal might just show up somewhere down the line...nothing's for certain, but i wouldn't count him out yet
  13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL no one will email you because no one wants to part with theirs anyway :)
  14. Joseph

Joseph New Member

You never know. But you are probably right. lol
  15. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL, it's worth a shot. :)
  16. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Sadly no replys as of yet.