Today, it can finally be said...

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
The only variants I don't have are Kermit in Lunchbox, completely-invisible Beaker, and WW Dr. Teeth. But I really don't care for the lunchbox Kermit or the completely invisible beaker, but with the variants of Floyd and Zoot and probably Janice as well(too bad we missed out on SDCC Animal) I really want the Dr. Teeth to complete a set of variant/regular Electric Mayhem bands.

I'll probably just buy two Electric Mayhem stage/Animal sets and repaint Animal and the stage as well as repainting another Dr. Teeth...sounds better than shelling out big bucks for a variant, and I won't feel bad playing with it!

Keep up those Muppet figures!!!!

grail

Reaction score
Ken has hinted that the repaint Animal might just show up somewhere down the line...nothing's for certain, but i wouldn't count him out yet

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

I really really wanna get my hands on one of those WW Dr. Teeth. Surely someone has one that they would be willing to part with. :smile:

email me rage316442@aol.com to discuss
LOL no one will email you because no one wants to part with theirs anyway :smile:

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

LOL no one will email you because no one wants to part with theirs anyway :smile:
You never know. But you are probably right. lol