Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Lisa, thank you for sharing your story with us, I had no idea what you were going through at that time and I'm so happy you got the help you needed. I can tell you are a very strong person, I've always thought that, but this just seals the deal. HUGS.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*crazy double take* Whoa, did not see that one coming. ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) to you Lisa! I love you other half! Don't ever forget it! I'm so glad that I have you for a friend and I realize it over and over again every day. Thank YOU for being MY friend, I don't know what I'd do without you! (Besides get a lot more homework done. :wink:) If you ever need a hug, a laugh, or a penguin, you know my e-mail address (and chances are I'm on MSN) so jou'd better come and talk to me, hokay! Or I will spank jou, I will spank jou like a bad, bad donkey, hokay!

(((((HUGS))))) to de Lisa! And *GLOMPS* for being de Lisa.

Now... I'm feeling Jittery, so I'm off... :shifty:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Why I Haven't Posted Anything in Ages: DELAYED! RANT AHEAD!

I apologise. It'll be a while before I can post any more, for two reasons.

One being an odd combination of writer's block and amnesia. Oh, and the lack of school stress from which to escape.

Two being that even though TogetherAgain's computer is less than one year old, and even though the motherboard was just replaced in either January or February, it decided to stop working today and will have to have the motherboard replaced AGAIN, and in the mean time may or may not be COMPLETELY NON-FUNCTIONAL! ! ! GAAAAAARGH! ! ! The only other computer currently available to Little Miss TogetherAgain is the computer belonging to her parents, where a funny little security warning pops up AT LEAST three times on every new page of the internet, and the keyboard is painfully clunky and frequently doesn't respond to what TogetherAgain types. Have I mentioned yet that this computer is also in the bedroom of TogetherAgain's parents? That means that if her parents decide to sleep or shower or change clothes, etcetera etcetera, she has no access to it. Needless to say, it's frustrating.

Have I mentioned that TogetherAgain also may or may not be losing her more recent files as we speak? ...Er, type?

So dearly beloved friends, members and lurkers of Muppet Central, users of MSN Instant Messenger, please, be patient.

BECAUSE I'M NOT! ! !

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*HUGS de Lisa* Hope that rotten computer gets to feeling better soon, Lisa...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, Lisa that stinks. Computer issues are such a pain in the you know what! Hugs to you and hope you get back here soon!