1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by redBoobergurl, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I totally know how you feel. I've definitely been there while writing my fan fics and I know how frustrating it can be. You have the ending all laid out perfectly but the journey to get there is a blank...

I would absolutely love to hear the ending to this story someday so keep at it...

You have no idea how happy I am to hear this! Missing this story desperately and hoping to read more soon!
  2. Muppetfan44

*humming "Together Again"*

bum ba da da da dum, da da dada dum dada dum da...

bringing this back to the top of the list...hoping to inspire the awesome author to pick up this tale again sometime soon.

Would love to read more of this over spring break next week :)
  3. Muppetfan44

Bringing one of my fave fics back to the top of the list...

Hoping for an update someday soon :)
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

You are so sweet, I smile every time I see you've bumped this up! I just wish I had the time to work on it! One of these days.
  5. Muppetfan44

I believe in you..I'll always keep checking for updates-I know there will be one someday soon- this is one of those stories just itching for some updates and new suspense.

You can always count on me to bump this one up, I won't let you down, lol :)
  6. Muppetfan44

Bumping this one to the top again as usual!

Would definitely love an update! :)