top 40 skits wanted for Old School Volume 2

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Everyone has made some great suggestions, I too would like to see R2 and 3PO...I also want more "Mad Painter" skits with Paul Benedict, those were always some of my favorites.
"Going For A Ride" is my all-time favorite song besides "Being Green"...I hope that one makes it to DVD as well.

dvakman

Reaction score
Mad Painter #2, where he paints on the sailboat, has to be included. I haven't seen that clip anywhere in trading circles, and it would complete the mad painter collection. Please, please, include this.

Also, any Raposo songs or instrumentals that weren't featured on Noggin would be mighty nice, as well as obscure Charlie Tyson songs other than "All by Myself" and "What's It Like to Be in School?'.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
From Season 1:

1. Ernie gets wrongfully accused for eating Bert's chocolate cake
2. Going for a Ride
3. Five People in My Family
4. Sing a Song of 5
5. Kermit's What-Happens-Next Machine
6. If I Knew You Were Coming
7. Octopus's Garden

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I would like to see what the original segment of "MahnaMahna" on SESAME STREET looked like and sounded like. Does it sound different than when it was on the Juliet Prowse episode of THE MUPPET SHOW?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Whoa! It looks and sounds so different!!! I still kind of hate that song.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I guess this thread isn't as popular as I thought it would be. Did I go too far in suggesting that people list their top 40 most wanted skits for the next set, in two seperate lists (top 40 from the first five years, top 40 from the second five years)?