Top poster and Senior Member run-down

beaker

Reaction score
Well, its just nice to see that MC is still active, and to see fellow friendly Muppet enthusists on here. So whether ya got 5 posts or 5000, its good to see the site active. Theres a lot of Muppety goodness in the pipeline, so hopefully that will attract more forum goers.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*spreds butter over Sarah's tail*

Who's boiling the water?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
uhh you're looking at superscoot....I have 2504......but what's really sad is Super Scooter joined after both of us!

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'm never on these lists because my post are invisable...hehehe you guys can't read this!:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Zack)Rowlf the, also, i'm not on-line as much as i used to be, which is a good thing,Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well is wan't me, obevoiusly,....Seeing he can't read this!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, the mail man will never see me coming;-) WOOF!Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Well, its just nice to see that MC is still active, and to see fellow friendly Muppet enthusists on here. So whether ya got 5 posts or 5000, its good to see the site active. Theres a lot of Muppety goodness in the pipeline, so hopefully that will attract more forum goers.
MC has been fairly slow lately, not as slow as it's got before but i'm suprised the announcements already haven't got people posting more. I've found myself posting less here over the last few weeks which is unusual. We really need that chat room - even just an applet to an IRC room which could be open for say one hour a day. It would really make this place busier again !

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think people have gotten just too busy around here. It'll be nice to see posters go up again.

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
uhh you're looking at superscoot....I have 2504......but what's really sad is Super Scooter joined after both of us!

Sarah
:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score