Top poster and Senior Member run-down

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wasn't even mintion in the thread. I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude. Sorry. But next time mintion me, Please.

Aaron

Reaction score
Originally posted by Erine81981
I wasn't even mintion in the thread. I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude. Sorry. But next time mintion me, Please.
that's becase you're new

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
MC has been fairly slow lately, not as slow as it's got before but i'm suprised the announcements already haven't got people posting more. I've found myself posting less here over the last few weeks which is unusual. We really need that chat room - even just an applet to an IRC room which could be open for say one hour a day. It would really make this place busier again !
Summer has always been a slower time for me to be on the net cause i'll go out and stuff, but then I do tend to go on late at night, but I'm trying to cut down on that. In the winter though i'm on all the time!

Zack)Rowlf the, *looks at the clock*....hmm 2:33 AM, I guess i'm not doing a good job of cutting down on staying on late huh?:smile: :stick_out_tongue: :wink: Dog.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Lack of interest in most of the threads lately, and it makes for a seldom poster in me of late. :frown:
Check.

Cheek.

Whatever.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
You're not a senior member.
I don't even think some of our Senior Members were on that list.

We'd have to go to top 25... maybe even 35 posters before we got to you guys.

Sorry, man. you'll be up there soon! Just post weird junk you don't even know what you're talking about like me!

Did I just give advice? Weird!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm a senior member, and I'm not on that list.

And that's fine. 1100 posts shouldn't warrant a special mention.

Course, neither should 25,000, if they're all pointless posts.

:halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just so it's known, it's not a contest. I'm still confused if it's a cool thing or a sign that my life just sucks--I mean, to get as many posts as this means you're posting alot, albeit at work while waiting on things to process in the computer or waiting for people to answer the phone calls or take me off hold. At any rate, it wasn't my goal to do it, it just happened and I just noticed it.

I'm addicted to playing here! Is that weird? If so, good! That then means I'm perfectly fine. If it's normal, the world is nuts.