1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Tough Pigs?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by kansasteen14, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

a late arival by Zack,but hey what's new??

Well, my name does beging with the last letter of the Alphabet...What!?! Enough of that Zack!...

Well anyways, i'll share my thought's as well, I find Danny a low down, stingey and poorly dressed guy! Wait! That's a "guessed" Miss Piggy line from MCC.

I'm just kidding, Danny's a great guy! I actulay met him in a fight, ??? well i mean it was kinda an arguement...kinda? well, well, i really don't know "how" to put it. But I remember when he was first starting Tough Pigs (don't we all?) and he invited me in to the opeing chat, he even stated to me that there will be a lot of "adult humor intened, and he knew i wasn't really "an Adult humor kinda guy" but i was welcome to come back to TP anytime...Danny put it in a more haliorus way, but man reading his "my week's" and contests and so on, are such a HOOT!

Zack)Rowlf the, Hoot with a capital Q...well, whatever that mean's???Dog.
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Nothing wrong with adult humor. It's more childish if you ask me. We're all still children at heart anyways :)
  3. Joggy

Joggy Member

Yep, and we're all still *********s.

:D
  4. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Did he just call me an *******?
  5. Joggy

Joggy Member

Lolololololololololo!!!

(geez, I can still say that here!)
  6. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I think he called me an ******* too!
  7. Joggy

Joggy Member

Uhm... *gulp* Jackie, Jes, no hard feelings... I mean, I'm an ******* too... It's not too bad being a ******. Heh heh heh. Yeah. *gulp*.
  8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I've always thought of myself as more of a ***** then a *******, but that's just a difference of opinion.
  9. Joggy

Joggy Member

Well okay then. You are a *******. The others are all just plain ********s.

Top of the ******** to you.