Toy Story 3?!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Who has heard about the Disney/Pixar movie TOY STORY 3?

BEAR

Reaction score
I wasn't aware they were doing a third one, but that would be cool if they do. I like the TS films.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This rumor has been travelling around since the Pixar split with Disney, before Disney bought them out.

Disney, who owns the characters, was going to make this film WITHOUT Pixar's help or blessing. The story was to have been about Buzz being recalled to a Factory in Taiwan.

Now that Pixar is owned by Disney, Pixar will be doing this film themselves. That pretty much a ways off, I hear. But they might do it after Ratatouillie.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Itll be a while those films take a long time to make, over 5 years sometimes

I love toy story

I hope this happens

Ratatouille looks pretty stupid IMO

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Toy Story

Toy Story was a neat movie. It would be neat to see a #3.:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Ratatouille looks pretty stupid IMO
I have faith in it. After all, Brad Bird is behind it, and he did a FANTASTIC job on the Incredibles. I really wish they'd make more films like that one.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Best Line in the Incredibles

'Ello Dahling

In fact Edna was IMO the best Pixar character created, she was very much underused though

BEAR

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Best Line in the Incredibles

'Ello Dahling

In fact Edna was IMO the best Pixar character created, she was very much underused though

Yeah, she was awesome. I'm trying to remember the name of the real lady that Edna was based on. Agree, she was seen in the movie that much, atleast not as much as she was used for promotional things.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I dunno, my favorite character in the Incredibles is the mom. I mean, come on, what guy in their right mind wouldn't want a hot redhead who can strech and bend in ways not even thought possible.

Daniel