Toy Story 3

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I'd hazard a guess that you won't be alone:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to. I don't think I'd be able this weekend... I might, but I'm not sure... but I HAVE to. And I'm avoiding as much press on the movie as possible to retain any surprises. I made the mistake of buying a Panini sticker album (for the poster, I really liked the poster inside) and I almost flipped through it and ruined the ending.

I will say, I'm disappointed there is no Kid's meal promotion, and I'm very disappointed Disney didn't release any of the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command TV show on DVD. It's such a shame, since that was a show that was based on a movie with higher quality than most. That episode where Buzz is brainwashed to work in an office building? One of the best cartoons I've seen in my life.

It's almost a cinch they're not going to reference that at all in the movie. They did in the comic, though. Andy bought a Booster doll in one issue.

This film looks amazing, though. This is only the second Pixar sequel, and it looks that they plan to end it on a high note. Seen all the promotional stuff with Ken. Something tells me I'm going to want a girls toy when this film's over. And it really looks like a character driven story and a coming of age tale on the part of the toys.

Not looking all that forward to Cars 2, though.

Aaron

Reaction score
I'm going on Sunday with my best friend.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm probably going this weekend. I've got high hopes for this movie.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm probably going this weekend. I've got high hopes for this movie.
They'll be met. I promise you. :wink: I had the extreme honor of seeing the film last Thursday and I can't tell you how amazing and perfect the whole thing was. The ENTIRE movie. The last thirty minutes will have you bawling or at least tearing up. It's wonderful and I can't WAIT to see it again Friday night!