ToyFare Vacation Fozzie On Sale Online August 28th

Walterfego

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know they're options as well. Online looks to be $17.00 per Fozzie. Through the Toyfare magazine they are $14.00. However, that's after you buy the $5.00 magazine. But if you are ordering more than 1, 3 is the limit, the magazine may be a slightly cheaper way to go.

So those are the choices. I've been told that besides the Animal cover, there is also pics of Series 3 inside. Of course we've probably all seen them by now. :big_grin:

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
I dropped my order form in the mail for 2 Vacation Fozzies this morning. I'm happy to hear they are waiting a few weeks to offer it online, therefore giving the mail-in people a chance to get the orders in.

I have been stuck with two subscriptions since I "renewed" my subscription as part of an order to get one of their exclusive Simpsons figures. The renewal came across as a new subscription. I tried calling, but, after leaving multiple voice mails at customer service, gave up. The point is ... I have two of this newest magazine and would be happy to mail my extra order form to someone who maybe doesn't have one and needs it.

Let me know.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Perhaps they are doing it differently now, but according to the site, the mail orders wont have any affect on the online orders, and vice versa, it says they have two independant stocks. Good for everyone, that way online sales dont take away from those who mail in their forms, and mail order doesnt take from online

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
That's cool. I hope it works that way for people who don't have a subscription (or for those who do), so one doesn't step on the toes of the other.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Shooter Johnson
is ... I have two of this newest magazine and would be happy to mail my extra order form to someone who maybe doesn't have one and needs it.

Let me know.
I haven't been able to find ToyFare in any local magazine racks so I could use one!

Use my e-mail link if you haven't promised it to someone else yet.

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
GWGumby - it's yours. I'll send you an e-mail to get your address and drop it in the mail tomorrow.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Hey thanks! I'm at work now, but I'll be home within an hour or so to respond.