Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
How are these comig???
I got a DVD quality source as of a few days ago. Here are pictures from that source.

This source doesn't really need any restoration. I'll post the video here if the person I got it from will allow it. :coy:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you! That's perfect, since I'm currently looking for season 1, but mostly season 2 episodes, since I'm buying Season 1 from iTunes next week. :smile:
Do you have any international Blue's Clues? I'm looking for the Korean version and there's a Chinese one with a dubbed Steve.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone also have the Jim Henson Memorial in FULL? I feel this could be bad to ask, but I'd love to see it.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I got a DVD quality source as of a few days ago. Here are pictures from that source.

This source doesn't really need any restoration. I'll post the video here if the person I got it from will allow it. :coy:
Who sent this to you???? If not can you PM me this??? Can you record the song for me??? Thanks.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Oh, ask SesameFever then. But I need some help, finally found Follow That Bird, but it has French subtiles! Could you help get them off?
Are they IN the video, or are they a separate track? (Do they appear in Windows Media Player when you play it?)

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Are they IN the video, or are they a separate track? (Do they appear in Windows Media Player when you play it?)
By in the video, meaning inside the file, then yes. Is it possible to remove?