True or False

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. As Angle would say, "It's true. It's true." Austin and JR are friends both in storyline & in reality.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Depends on how you look at it...

Generally, chickens are labeled as "flightless birds", HOWEVER, they HAVE been known to fly VERY SHORT distances, and get AT LEAST a FEW feet off the ground.

So I say true... but for once, I'm not exactly sure, so I'll wait and see what Will says before I make a statement (if I get to make one that is).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yay! I feel special!

My turn again, yipee!

Okay, here's one that I think might be a little challenging, unless you're a real big trivia buff like me...

True or False: Colin Mochrie got the habit of dying his hair (or what's left of it in this case) in order to appear younger than he really is.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't really know very much about M.A.S.H, but I do like the program. But I'll say true?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
****!

Oh... I've GOT to broaden my range of interests...

Sorry Will, but this actually has NOTHING to do with M*A*S*H, lol! XD

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Colin Mochrie is a Whose Line Is It Anyway star William. He's never appeared on M*A*S*H. Not as far as I know anyway. But you may have guessed right again.

EDIT: So Snowthy. Did William guess right, even though he got the question mixed up? Or shall we maybe wait awhile and see if somebody else who knows what it's all about has the correct answer?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
****!

Oh... I've GOT to broaden my range of interests...

Sorry Will, but this actually has NOTHING to do with M*A*S*H, lol! XD
Okay than. This is just not my night.:stick_out_tongue: I used to watch whose line when it first came on! Pretty funny!