1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Kids Choice Awards 2012 on March 31

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Hubert, Mar 31, 2012.

1. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Well, of course, I never could stop loving the Muppets. It's a joke for April Fool's Day, showing those crazy Twilight fans how annoying they really are. I'm going to keep waiting for comments like "Stop with Twilight, seriously" and "I miss seeing Muppet videos on my feed." Fun times messing with peoples on the Facebook. Almost as fun as the time I made ALF "hijack" my Facebook.
    shinycelebi225 likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Does it look like I'm joking? :rolleyes:I need to forget about this horrible loss! Well it wasn't a terrible loss I mean it's the Kids Choice Awards but still!
  3. shinycelebi225 Active Member

no the beer thing...
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You ain't kidding! Ain't no way objecting to them the torture known as Chipmunks! Muppets all day everyday! It's gonna be cemented in their little brains as soon as they can sit up on their own!
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kind of I don't even drink but I might consider it now! Lol!
  6. Bannanasketch Active Member

You stole my idea! Why did you do that? haha
    BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  7. shinycelebi225 Active Member

ok, to me thats not funny...
  8. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

You know My daughters have seen chipmunks, smurfs, harry Potter (the oldest anyways) , and Muppets. Yes sometimes I take them to movie they want to see. While I didn't really like the third chipmunks it wasn't the worst movie they could see. They are also pretty smart. They loved Muppets of course, more than any of the others. And Harry potter as well. Smurfs is kind of a hazard in our household as my oldest daughter has been obessesd with smurfs well before news of there even being a movie hit (and I personally liked that one... not as good as Muppets mind you). Kids are smart or at least the ones that are will recognize quality movies. Maybe they aren't the majority but they will be the creative free thinkers of the world.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You didn't have to think it was literally funny. :p
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Besides, Rowlf drinks :p

Anyway, forget the BEER, I'd rather someone brought be a BEAR. :o
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. shinycelebi225 Active Member

WOCKA WOCKA!!
    ( thats the first time i said that. evah)
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wha-haha-haaa!
  13. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

THE CHIPMUNKS!!?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
  14. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Because great minds think alike.
  15. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

No he's a not! He's a wearing a nectktie! (Wocka Wocka!)
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know the world as we know it is doomed! :(
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Oh, the Muppets lost a pretty much un-important award? Oh dear. How will I go on? :rolleyes:
  18. heralde Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised or anything. It just takes me back to my childhood in school where you were ostracized and teased for enjoying quality while everyone else in your class enjoyed nonsense. It's that sort of clique mentality that most kid's TV represents and encourages.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Because as much as I knew it was gonna loose I would've rather it had lost to something worth while! Not the chipmunks! Not that any of the other ones were really worth it IMO anyways. :p
  20. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member