TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Fashon Police March 30

zoebell

Reaction score
oh yeah, me too. i will say that frank's piggy after jim died got even more outrageous and chaotic on her tv appearances than she ever was before- i think that was due to frank kinda just going all out with her

but even before then, during her 80s appearances she would kinda interrupt people and start in on her own thing occasionally- catching the interviewer off guard. that sense of ad-lib is missing a bit now, imo.

although sometimes i think eric's getting it, like when they were on that show The Chew last year. the guy was stirring the sauce they were making and explaining it, and then piggy interrupted and was like "this is fascinating, show me your chest again" and the audience just lost it. at that moment i thought now, THAT'S piggy! so i think he could definitely get it if he kept going in that direction with her

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Another wonderful Piggy interview- she took Joan Rivers' crassness and responded with class and hilarity, making Joan look even more ridiculous than she already does. Piggy had a comeback every time, a lot like she did in her older interviews- Fantastic job!

cahuenga

Reaction score
I love Joan! she should appear in the next Muppet movie please!!

mo

Reaction score
wow miss piggy looks fabulous! I've always admired her style!