1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 19, 2012.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yep and on hulu
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah, that would make sense to both. I hadn't thought of that at first.

I'm excited for that one. :)
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

was hoping walter would be there tonight maybe tomorrow
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I also liked Fozzie's face when Kermit made a joke. Although after the "frostbite" joke from the MV Fozzie doesn't have a lot of room to talk. :p
  5. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I loved it.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  6. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Like, if they were going to do a closeup of her, she totally should have had a speaking line. Rully.

Yeah. I saw the preview where they showed :) on SNL. Wow! Two Tuesday appearances and a Wednesday appearance. That frog really gets around.
    a_Mickey_Muppet likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I saw that too!!! I screamed "KERMIT!" :p
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Is Kermit on the Rockefeller, SNL, or both?
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I was actually wondering that myself when they showed Kermit in the previews.
  10. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Kermit's going to be on the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting tommorow. I haven't heard any news of The Muppets being on this week's SNL. I know that The Muppets appeared in an SNL episode last year.
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

When I saw the previews, I was thinking that they were advertising Christmas at Rockefeller and SNL (which comes on after) at the same time, as part of a block. Therefore, I assumed that the Kermit clip was for Rockefeller rather than SNL. But then when Daffyfan mentioned that above, I second guessed myself.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kermit is definitely gonna be on the Rockefeller special. As for the SNL no one mentioned he was gonna be appearing on that so it was probably just a past clip they showed.
  13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

and the official the voice youtubes

DrDientes and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wow that didn't take long. :p
  15. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ditto. :)
    Thanks, NBC for uploading it quickly!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I didn't see the SNL bit but my guess is the Christmas special they are airing the same special from previous years which includes the deniro and Kermit bit and I think the one where the Muppets come out and sing a Chistmas song too....both good bits from several years back
  17. Bannanasketch Active Member

The SNL Christmas special, as I understand it, is just a clip show of past SNL Christmas episodes. So, where Kermit appeared in one from some years ago, they'll show that clip.
  18. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Very nice. I hope people remember that even though Disney currently owns the Muppets, that song belongs and shall always be attributed to Sesame Street.
  19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i can honestly say i teared up a little and fozzie acting like blake shelton was hilarious!
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Seems like there will be some good TV on tomorrow. :D