1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The Muppets are scheduled to appear on Tuesday's episode of The Voice on November 27 on NBC at 8 eastern, 7 central.

Kermit and CeeLo Green will be singing "Bein' Green" together. Other Muppets scheduled to appear include Statler, Waldorf, Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Janice. In addition, a new character will be introduced - "Lo-Co," a Muppet bearing an uncanny resemblance to CeeLo Green.

Here's a preview of Tuesday's appearance...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch the all-new music video, "All I Need Is Love" with the Muppets and CeeLo Green.

If you saw the Muppets on The Voice, please "like" this message and share your thoughts on the appearance.
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

he'll be on in a few mins....we're taping it :)
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I'm taping it, too. :)
    This is going to be really fun.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

anyone gonna record it on youtube
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

cool...i LOVE how Janice :flirt: has pink high lights in her hair :)
  6. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I loved that! Very nice performance by Kermit and Cee-Lo. Very enjoyable appearance!
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just watched them!!! Ain't gonna lie I cried when Kermit started singing.
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Guessing 'cause she's supposed to resemble Christina Aguilera. They looked cute! :flirt:
    Anyways, I thought Kermit and Cee-Lo sounded AMAZING together (and I thought this ONE MILLION times better than "All I Need Is Love"), although I thought Cee-Lo's outfit was....uhhhh....looked like he spent quite some time with Kermit at the swamp.
    And I cracked at Animal's comment! "KERMIT GREEN! CEE-LO GREEN! AHAHAHA!"
    Is that all they were planning on doing tonight with The Muppets?
    KermieBaby47 and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  9. muppetlover123

so were the other muppets in the judges chairs?
  10. Pinkflower7783

Yes they were.
  11. muppetlover123

cool which ones were they again lol
  12. MissMusical12

Fozzie, Animal, Janice and Lo-Co......and Statler and Waldorf. Although, I also liked Miss Piggy with the male members of Cee-Lo's team back in Vegas.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Alrighty...lots of stuff for me to throw in here:

I really enjoyed the performance overall by Cee-Lo and Kermit. It was very good and enjoyable.

But I'll tell ya, I loved the little things the most. Fozzie's actions were awesome. That facepalm at Kermit's joke, then wiping his tears with his tie, a few other movements that slipped my mind...great little stuff happening from Fozzie.

Also, as a_Mickey_Muppet previously said, I also noticed the pink highlights in Janice's hair. Are these a new thing or something that have been around for some time I just haven't picked up on?

I enjoyed the character clothing choices, too...I loved seeing Gonzo's purple tux, along with Fozzie's cool little vest and Animal's clothing.

Waldorf's little up and down thing was pretty fun also after S & W's little comment there.

I have to wonder why Janice got a judges seat though...you would think that they'd throw in Swedish Chef or even Beaker or someone like that rather than put Janice up there, but regardless, Janice always needs love (and I didn't even try to do what I just did), so that was great also.

And I'm probably going to get a bunch of ziffels here, so if I repeated anything that an above poster said, sorry about that.
  14. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

That TV appearance was excellent. Kermit and Cee-Lo sounded perfectly together. :)
    I thought the other Muppets on the judges's chairs would make comments after the song ended.
  15. muppetlover123

oh thats cool :p and ohh
  16. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Same here. The little things made me laugh or shout out at my TV. I loved it!
  17. MissMusical12

I think they did that to make her resemble Christina Aguilera. But they look really cute anyways.

Janice needs to make more appearances. It's really great seeing her take on a guest appearance, outside from being just with the Mayhem. But I bet they only did it to have someone resemble Christina Aguilera.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Time to get ready for the next appearance tomorrow! Also on NBC!
  19. muppetlover123

20. Pinkflower7783

Can't wait to watch it again!! I'm sure there'll be a clip up soon!