TV Alert: Muppets on The Chew November 23

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Um, according to IMDB it's Bill Baretta. Would MuppetWiki say who does his right hand?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That makes sense, as Bill seems to do all of Jim's other characters now like Dr. Teeth and Rowlf... I should've guessed, lol.

And you know, I always thought Swedish Chef was one of those rare cases where the second puppeteer did both hands.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That makes sense, sorry, I'm a fan but I'm still learning all the little bits.

Bill does Dr. Teeth and Rowlf? Cool I was wondering who that was these days.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I'm so sad that I missed this today! Hopefully someone will post it online! :hungry:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Can't comment yet since i didn't even bother to set my vcr for it given that lack of time between my returning home and having to get ready for work and knowing that most appearances these days make their way online pretty quickly so aside from the last two minutes that my vcr picked up from recording OLTL, i still have yet to see it.

On other forums, i always see people referring to the one lady as "Red Fraggle"

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, so many funny moments there. I was genuinely LOL. I hadn't watched this show either, and frankly probably won't again (is it a cooking show? is it a fashion show?) but the Muppets totally stole the spotlight. I wasn't expecting the Swedish Chef to show up, but so glad he did because he was hilarious! Watching him make the green bean casserole and the whipping cream for the pie was a riot. I thought the Miss Piggy fashion bit would be my favorite but the other "hosts" seemed to have a better rapport than Clinton did with Piggy. I thought the Piggy and Kermit banter during the first segment was funny and clever. Speaking of the first segment...

You know, I would consider it taking my life in my hands cooking some sort of pork-based dish in front of Miss Piggy. :mad: :stick_out_tongue:
I'm going to assume you're referring to the bit where he makes the gravy with Kermit and Piggy? He used turkey sausage. Sausage made from turkey. No pigs were harmed in the making of turkey sausage.

Have to agree with Gonzo's Hobbit, that was one of the best appearances I've seen this season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If you don't feel like watching the whole thing, Toughpigs has clips. Love the Chef bit.