1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Muppets on the Oscar Pre-Shows on E! and ABC

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Sunday afternoon, Kermit and Piggy are reportedly appearing on the E! Network Oscars pre-show beginning at 1:30 eastern. Muppets may also be on the ABC pre-show beginning at 7 eastern. We'll be talking about all the pre-show appearances here.

We're talking about the 84th Academy Awards show here.
    Cory Stoczynski likes this.
  2. Phillip

The E! Network pre-show is now underway. Be on the lookout for Kermit and Darren Criss ("Glee") singing "Rainbow Connection" along with other surprises.
  3. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Watching and waiting
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

lets hope that petition worked that was for getting jason and walter to preform
  5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Any fellow West Coasters watching? I've got E! on right now, the little monkey from the Hangover was just on, have I missed Kermit?

... Nevermind!! They just did a "coming up" segment, Kermit is on his way soon! :)
  6. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

7. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

i can't wait to see how they're going to actually "walk" the red carpet. my guess is they'll be some of the early ones, to stay clear of mass crowds
  8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

They would be zoomed in on...of course not showing Steve and Eric...or behind a wall...but that would be so lame...but that's what they did for the Muppets Premiere.
  9. KermieBaby47

Just announced: Kermit and Darren up next with Rainbow Connection!! My DVR is all warmed up and ready to go... :D
  10. KermieBaby47

Just saw a really great performance!! :) I think I liked this even better than the version in the movie, ha ha.

Very cool, can't wait to see what the Muppets have in store for the awards show! :D
  11. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Aww just saw Kermit and Darren!
  12. Borples

Borples Active Member

Eagerly awaiting video! In the meantime, Kermit is trending on Twitter. :D
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Saw it too. Okay, now to listen to Man or Muppet all night long on MCR, maybe I'll watch the beginning for possible Muppet appearances by Kermit and Piggy.
  14. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

15. Phillip

Next up, be on the lookout for Kermit and Miss Piggy on the Oscars Red Carpet on E! and ABC.

:):mad:
  16. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Loved the video... I'd watch Glee if Kermit showed up.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

so have Kermit and Piggy been on the red carpet yet
  18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

As it stands right now Piggy is in the top 3 best dressed! Wow thats awesome!
  19. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I still haven't seen Piggy and Kermit.
  20. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

as i predicted they mentioned the muppets is on bluray march 20