TVLand.com Muppet Quiz

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It doesn't work. Do you have another link? BY the way, I wish TV land would show The Muppet Show. It's would be a perfect addition to their channel.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's a trivia game to promote TMS Season 3 DVD. I did quite good. 8 out of 10. But, I didn't know Piggy was skilled in the art of "Pig-Wan-Do"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's a trivia game to promote TMS Season 3 DVD. I did quite good. 8 out of 10. But, I didn't know Piggy was skilled in the art of "Pig-Wan-Do"
I know. I just wish the link above worked so I could take the test.

Edit: Found it. http://www.tvland.com/games/trivia/index.jhtml?button=20&trivia_id=20

Anyway, my results were

You got 10 correct out of 10 questions!

You are Trivia Gold: A True TV Land Trivia Champion!

They need to ask harder questions. I wonder if they ask different or more questions when you take it again?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHOA! One of the questions is WRONG! It asks "Frank Oz provides the voice for which most-admired Muppet?" The choices are Kermit, Bunsen, Rowlf, and Piggy, and it says the answer is Rowlf... :smirk:

Otherwise a cool quiz! I like it a lot!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh! This thing annoys the hec out of me with its endless Flash Movies. Additionally...
Kermit and Piggy didn't agree to get married, that was part of the plot ofManhattan Melodies, so it was only part of the onstage performance. They agreed to break up, which is why we get the heartrending song Saying Goodbye.
The Swedish Chef suffered a scar on his face from a cooking explosion? Preposterous. If this were true, then where's the scar on all the Swedish Chef action figures and ensuing merchandise?

They should've taken the time to check their facts before posting this quiz.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aargh! This thing annoys the hec out of me with its endless Flash Movies. Additionally...
Kermit and Piggy didn't agree to get married, that was part of the plot ofManhattan Melodies, so it was only part of the onstage performance.
Interestingly, I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, I found the old movie book of Muppets Take Manhattan recently and at the end just after the wedding scene, they show Kermit asking Gonzo why he didn't play the minister. Gonzo admits the man who conducted the ceremony was a real minister and that Kermit and Piggy are now really married! Kermit promptly gulps, shrugs, then goes into "What better way could anything end..."

Plus there's photos of Kermit, Gonzo and Piggy talking, clearly just after the wedding scene. It seems possible that this was the original ending intended, but they backed off of it! This is further strengthened by the fact that we see Statler and Waldorf trying to help Kermit snap out of his amnesia (obviously that wasn't in the final movie either).

Btw, the quiz is great! Not too easy or too difficult. Though they do need to check their answers before posting! :smile: