TVLand.com Muppet Quiz

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's awesome, heralde! Do you happen to have links to any of those pictures?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't have a scanner at the moment unfortunately. However, I did just start a thread on this in the Classic Muppets section, which has all the dialogue in the scene (it's so incredibly touching, I highly recommend!). Maybe someone else from Muppet Wiki or elsewhere will see it and be able to share.

Stulz

Reaction score
Factoids = Wrongtoids

Here's another "Wrongtoid" from the quiz:

"The Muppet Show became the place where many top celebrities of the time would ask to perform. Some of the major stars who performed with the muppets were Orsen Welles, Richard Pryor, Christopher Reeves and Vincent Price."

Orsen Welles and Richard Pryor appeared in the Muppet Movie, not show.

And what's up with question?

"Where does Gonzo live?

Behind the Muppet Theater stage
In a mansion
Cigar Box
With Animal"

A: Cigar Box

Like many questions in this, this is a really weird question, compounded by the fact that none of the answers are actually correct. But in case anyone doesn't know it's alluding to an early version of Gonzo called "cigar box frackle" in The Great Santa Claus Switch.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Dude, I think we're all getting different questions! I didn't have any of the ones you guys mentioned. :confused:

Stulz

Reaction score
Questions

Yes,

There are bunch of questions and each time you take the quiz you will get a random sample of questions. Try taking the quiz again, and again. I took me 3 or 4 cycles to see questions I had already answered.

There are also more "Factoids" as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cooking Explosion! Bork! Bork! Bork!

:hungry: Okay, I got the "Where did the Swedish Chef get his scar?" question from the quiz and chose that he had no scar. Maybe this was somehow mentioned somewhere in a program, but this is the first I've heard of it. 9 soft-ball questions and then that odd one. Does anybody know about the Chef burning his face in a cooking explosion? :confused: :eek: