Twillight Zone fans at MC?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Been watching a lot of Twilight Zone lately, SciFi has been running marathons quite frequently.

I'm not sure of most of the titles, but I like the episode where a man is imprisoned on a far away planet, and he is granted a lady robot companion.
This one's called "The Lonely" .. interestingly (at least to me), the story was also included in my 11th grade English book.. along with John Collier's "The Chaser," the basis for another Twilight Zone episode

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ooh! I love the original series! I thought the new one was pretty entertaining.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I am familiar with the new series. I found it very good. I'd love to see the original one day. I bet it's cool.

If I were asked to name three geniuses of good quality visual entertainment, I would choose Jim Henson, Walt Disney and Rod Serling. :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Last year in English class, our teacher showed us two episodes (The one where there was a group of people in a diner, one an alien, and the one where a woman was in a department store and the mannequins come to life.) during testing or the last week of school, or some other day towards the end when we had a lot of free time. I also set the TV to record any episodes that come on the channel Chiller. My favorite episode so far is probably the one where the kid tells his great great grandfather stories to keep him alive.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My favorite episode so far is probably the one where the kid tells his great great grandfather stories to keep him alive.
Ah yes. That was a most imaginative episode. If listening to stories really could prolong life I'd be around for many millenia to come. I'm addicted to stories.:big_grin: